<12oz postcard project vol. 6>

casekonly

:( casek, i'm so upset i can't participate in this project. not that i don't want to, but im in the middle of moving half way cross country again and i packed some of my shit up already. please know that i would if i could. you guys can still mail me stuff if you make any extras? :love2: :love2: :love2:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly+Jan 30 2005, 12:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (casekonly - Jan 30 2005, 12:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Jan 29 2005, 11:22 PM

what is it? Fagtronics@gmail.com? haha, ive give you my addy a thousand hundred times...save it dickhead,,,, ill just pm it to ya....but im done for the night, study time...

98.png

[/b]

asshat...

Originally posted by colt45oe800+Feb 1 2005, 09:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (colt45oe800 - Feb 1 2005, 09:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think im down

still a little confused

2 postcards for each person, or send 2 people 1 postcard each ?

[/b]

a set two each of two people. a set can be 2-6 cards...art cards....whatever...ya dig?

Originally posted by onesecondple@Feb 1 2005, 09:46 AM

Originally posted by casekonly@Jan 30 2005, 12:55 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Jan 29 2005, 11:22 PM

what is it? Fagtronics@gmail.com? haha, ive give you my addy a thousand hundred times...save it dickhead,,,, ill just pm it to ya....but im done for the night, study time...

98.png

asshat...

what the fuck ever. eat a bowl of fuck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...