Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Did anyone bookmark that link someone posted that had the book "All-City : The Book About Taking Space" in the website in flash format?

e-mail me that link or repost it for me.

(CONTROLS aren't working for me, and neither is the Search Thread option.)

Thanks.

Originally posted by merk or be merked+Mar 2 2006, 10:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (merk or be merked - Mar 2 2006, 10:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smogfree@Mar 2 2006, 07:10 PM

This was taken at -Edit- ok only about 30mph, so it aint so hot..I just missed the 1 little awr on the far left....scroll right to see the long riders roof work............

longawr9ii.jpg

nice! venom dropped the o...

[/b]

ya mean Venem dropped the 'E', yea? Also Plantrees is a tru sav from every scribed gas pump in SF to nationwide fr8 and of course tank 6 San Bruno jail.

Bumps for life

Originally posted by fucktheinternet+Mar 2 2006, 10:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fucktheinternet - Mar 2 2006, 10:44 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mistery@Mar 2 2006, 10:16 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-killtheradio@Mar 2 2006, 07:35 PM

the tree dood has more rawfiti runing threw out cali then pretty much any one..he runs game..normfatereyes booyuhhhcluckerrzzzzz

yeah and he'a prally older than all the other writers and has a traveling job that allows him to paint everywhere

yea hes proly like 45 and hes proly rich and his parents buy him like plane tickets and like paint and like.....he has like everyone doing it for him. and, and, and,....

"traveling job" lol

yea its called : graffiti.

home boy is a cali king

why do you think people come to cali???

its the TREES

[/b]

word

Originally posted by smogfree+Mar 3 2006, 03:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smogfree - Mar 3 2006, 03:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by merk or be merked@Mar 2 2006, 10:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-smogfree@Mar 2 2006, 07:10 PM

This was taken at -Edit- ok only about 30mph, so it aint so hot..I just missed the 1 little awr on the far left....scroll right to see the long riders roof work............

longawr9ii.jpg

nice! venom dropped the o...

ya mean Venem dropped the 'E', yea? Also Plantrees is a tru sav from every scribed gas pump in SF to nationwide fr8 and of course tank 6 San Bruno jail.

Bumps for life

[/b]

you mean the sixth floor tiers at bruno or the sixth floor tanks

at 850 byrant...when i was at bruno a couple times i dont remember tanks just tiers 850 got the the tanks in the old jail .......

shit lets spread i got soups you got some hot cheetos? word :yuck: