Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Originally posted by suavefella+Mar 3 2006, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suavefella - Mar 3 2006, 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpEp1@Mar 3 2006, 02:44 PM

PEPS AJ MOBB SAYS TO ALL THA HATERZ....

lets ask if anyone remembers PEPS ONE / TNT-ATR-AS (old school), b4 you were born old

[/b]

i know that dude !!!!! tnt in the heezzeezy drop your name or get droped haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by suavefella+Mar 3 2006, 03:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (suavefella - Mar 3 2006, 03:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SpEp1@Mar 3 2006, 02:44 PM

lets ask if anyone remembers PEPS ONE / TNT-ATR-AS (old school), b4 you were born old

[/b]

peps wasn't that old school.. tnt is still a new jack crew in mostg people's eyes.. and the atr/as he was claiming was 2nd generation..

good ATR:

Shelt

Ive

Kover

Mind

Flare (SFC)

jolts (of IW / TFL fame...)

as for AS:

proof living in berkeley and doing too many shrooms will turn you into a backpacker like 4hand, cardio, and sundance..

where are the old THK / FMK pics?

Originally posted by marsho_chechnya+Mar 3 2006, 04:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (marsho_chechnya - Mar 3 2006, 04:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by suavefella@Mar 3 2006, 03:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-SpEp1@Mar 3 2006, 02:44 PM

peps wasn't that old school.. tnt is still a new jack crew in mostg people's eyes.. and the atr/as he was claiming was 2nd generation..

good ATR:

Shelt

Ive

Kover

Mind

Flare (SFC)

jolts (of IW / TFL fame...)

as for AS:

proof living in berkeley and doing too many shrooms will turn you into a backpacker like 4hand, cardio, and sundance..

where are the old THK / FMK pics?

[/b]

do you you even know how long TNT has been around. a new jack always thinks that about a crew that they know nothing about. 2nd gen or not, backpackin in berk or not ; still the orginal PEPS

Originally posted by smogfree+Mar 3 2006, 01:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smogfree - Mar 3 2006, 01:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by merk or be merked@Mar 2 2006, 10:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-smogfree@Mar 2 2006, 07:10 PM

This was taken at -Edit- ok only about 30mph, so it aint so hot..I just missed the 1 little awr on the far left....scroll right to see the long riders roof work............

longawr9ii.jpg

nice! venom dropped the o...

ya mean Venem dropped the 'E', yea? Also Plantrees is a tru sav from every scribed gas pump in SF to nationwide fr8 and of course tank 6 San Bruno jail.

Bumps for life

[/b]

naw dawg, "venm" was "venom"

stolen from art crimes...

venom.jpg

nice! venom dropped the o...

ya mean Venem dropped the 'E', yea? Also Plantrees is a tru sav from every scribed gas pump in SF to nationwide fr8 and of course tank 6 San Bruno jail.

Bumps for life

naw dawg, "venm" was "venom"

stolen from art crimes...

venom.jpg

OK I thought I saw a Venem hitup with MSK on that big Sleaze by Mariposa/280...my bad

Originally posted by suavefella@Mar 3 2006, 10:36 PM

!!!!! tnt in the heezzeezy drop your name or get droped haha

Are you telling PEPS to drop the name or what?

and yes as I go TNT always in the HOUSE

i dont really care if peps(aj) drops his name but he should know that there is another peps from the sko and he put in his work with other dudes from that time like 10 11 yrs ago right along side of other tnt members also that peps (aj) should know that tnt went all city 96,97 ...battled hso(buter,tase,epik,ect), inheireded beef from tnb and went at it for a short time with kgm (miraez,ect)..............i think that peps(aj) should know his history before he writes a name over all i can care less....

Originally posted by why me+Mar 3 2006, 07:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (why me - Mar 3 2006, 07:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-suavefella@Mar 3 2006, 10:36 PM

!!!!! tnt in the heezzeezy drop your name or get droped haha

Are you telling PEPS to drop the name or what?

and yes as I go TNT always in the HOUSE

i dont really care if peps(aj) drops his name but he should know that there is another peps from the sko and he put in his work with other dudes from that time like 10 11 yrs ago right along side of other tnt members also that peps (aj) should know that tnt went all city 96,97 ...battled hso(buter,tase,epik,ect), inheireded beef from tnb and went at it for a short time with kgm (miraez,ect)..............i think that peps(aj) should know his history before he writes a name over all i can care less....

[/b]

see 'm with you, we all inherited beef when we joined TNT, guess that come swith the territory. you know some his-story dog, bout time someone brought some olskool shit from back then. that TNT vs. kgm was the shit for all of us. kgm aint around no more so i guess that shows who has and had more heart. PEPS is a music promoter now but his name still runs>>>>>>>RESPECT OLD SCHOOL- ALL CITY TNT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TELL-NO-TALES :burn: