Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Connectedworlds.org update,,,,,,,

Phunk interview,,,,,,, 100 photos phunky freshhh,,,,,,,

On time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the 1st of the month,,, get that wellfare,,,,,, buyin weed sacs with food stamps is so gratifying,,,,,,,,,

THE BAY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

connectedworlds.org does the dummy retarted and rides the yellow bus,,,,

update CONNECTEDWORLDS.ORG PHUNK SPECIAL

CONNECTEDWORLDS.ORG PHUNK SPECIAL

Originally posted by sect ebc+Mar 1 2006, 07:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sect ebc - Mar 1 2006, 07:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Mar 1 2006, 02:51 PM

Abhor.jpg

bumpity bump bump

abhor is so fresh and so clean :king:

[/b]

^^^^WTF...why is it cool to put swastikas in your throwups?

Im sure he doesnt mean it...if im not mistaken it wasnt too long ago that that kid was bombing with a jewish princess who put up stars of david in her shit.

Originally posted by Uatoy+Mar 1 2006, 04:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Uatoy - Mar 1 2006, 04:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by sect ebc@Mar 1 2006, 07:19 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Mar 1 2006, 02:51 PM

Abhor.jpg

bumpity bump bump

abhor is so fresh and so clean :king:

^^^^WTF...why is it cool to put swastikas in your throwups?

Im sure he doesnt mean it...if im not mistaken it wasnt too long ago that that kid was bombing with a jewish princess who put up stars of david in her shit.

[/b]

im sure if you click back a 200 somethin pages you'll find the whole 3 page argument about it.

Originally posted by JuanSinMiedo@Mar 1 2006, 07:40 PM

Graffiti is about feeding your oversized ego, substance abuse and rock'n'roll... yes, now you know it's not about hip hop community and peace. WORD

hey im not sayin its a bad thing...its just funny when niggas think they run the party because they write their name on things, i think the only nigga in frisco who doesnt have an ego is DEL, because im sure he knows hes a little bitch

Originally posted by Acolidae+Feb 27 2006, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Acolidae - Feb 27 2006, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by STREAKER_INK@Feb 27 2006, 04:08 PM

Originally posted by filthyfingers@Feb 27 2006, 08:56 PM

Originally posted by fuck muni@Feb 27 2006, 12:13 AM

Originally posted by filthyfingers@Feb 26 2006, 09:05 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Acolidae@Feb 26 2006, 08:28 PM

fuck Atari the beef king

the arguement with atari (i hate his name, personal opinion) is that he's been getting up alot for the past two years, but he lacks style and always does either his throw up or simple block letters and he starts shit, i think gusto is is a bit more ill than atari. isn't he from berkeley?

none of you kids have HALF the heart that atari does. nigga gets hated on by alotta big time writers in this city and he still handles his...rockin peices that get scribled on one after the another, and then going out and doin it again, most of you would give up or change your name

get real

what you got a crush on him or something? maybe i'm wrong, but i'd like to see an atari "piece" (not this throw up or his block letters) because i haven't seen one yet. anybody got something for me? is he in 1810? don't get me wrong kid gets up like crazy but he just has no style... and his name is gay...

SOMEBODY PLEASE LACE THESE DUMBASS NIGGAS ON SOME ATARI. AND IN MY OPINION ATARI GOT ONE OF THE MOST ORIGINAL THROWIES IV'E SEEN.

i agree Atari is a sav and hes sick but im not down how he has so much beef with so many sick writers

[/b]

guess what fools, Atari has more hot spots than phat cocks ya'll jock. talking about people crushing on him? id say kuts would be the only one, playing that jealous wanna be him pussy shit. why else would he put some weak ass tags over every peice atari does. to let everyone know how much he wants he nuts. sounds like all u beefing on him are just jealous he fucked your mom. back up off his nuts.