Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
no one comes to this thread to read bitch things lets just remember that writing is dope and we like to look at pictures of letters shun

Foreal were all in this illegal lifestyle together, why talk shit inside our community we should be talking shit to the system/government

I had to bring these gems over to the next page. Sometimes I forget why I love graffitiz. Thanks for the inspiring words brothers!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Foreal were all in this illegal lifestyle together, why talk shit inside our community we should be talking shit to the system/government

Real talk... see you at the next poetry slam :lol:

Don't know about you bro, but we here on 12oz are simply graffiti entusiasts. We don't in any way condone or endorse illegal activity. The purpose of this board is to study and share insight into a subculture that has it's roots deep in the hip hop community of Philadelphia and New York in the 60's and 70's. A time when paint aisles didn't have locks or cameras, and where the coochie coo was hairy and plentiful. It is through the struggle of our human revolution that we learn to relate to the vandals and see the inner struggle of trying to express yourself in a concrete jungle filled with racism and gender bias. Through understanding these individuals we can start to learn a little about ourselves and our place in this often times unforgiving and unpredictable world. A place that we call Earth (a name probably made up by the FreeMasons/Illuminati.) Tupac and Biggie are alive and well and leading the sheeple to the promised land. :lol:

The fuck outta here :miamivice:

Sorry phreshest, but I'm drinking and posting again. On the real though, 12oz is full of cops and bitches, what's new?