Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my three cents:

1: AYPA Thanks for the old flicks...those are some historical gems that most people would never be able to see unless you posted them

2: Mcgraw, shut the fuck up

3: KRK's throws are horrible. No style, no signs of improvement

almost got a nickel!

Its amazing how a dissed mural and some chat could get people so upset & angry.....thanks for your thoughts...they truly have changed the course of things today

time for krk or the next man to cap that weak beat shit..

side note- KR ripped me off.first tag with my purple mop and the cloth on my nib lifted up on one side.that's what i get for store bought graff!

Could have been the surface you were hittin up.

Just make your own mop. its funner

that BEAT diss is pretty funny ha

+ KR didnt rip you off your just an idiot, the nib goes right back on if it falls off..more drips br0

http://WWW.WHADAFUNK.NET

yea its drippin more,not a bad thing i just got it on my hands and shit.the cloth part came up not the whole nib.if it don't work out imma tear the whole cloth part off and use it like a extinguisher!!

tom and jerry it was a plain jockspot city metal box.i wrote on a painted over surface.but i usually fuck with the speedball,just gotta take extra time. i wanted the faster approach.