Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
@Mr. Mcgraw. The point was that if there's no captive audience for the flicks on here then I'll just keep them to myself and not waste my time scanning them. I'm trying to share some history with fools on this board. If nobody's feeling it, then I can just as well look at my stack of flicks anytime I want to in the privacy of my own home like I've been doing.

And as for the correct way to diss a legal wall... peep game on Sacr and Hype. They do the shit right.

@Onnod. You are one of the few people who regularly contributes OC to this board. Keep it up. I don't like all of the pics you post, but I like a lot of them. I think it's untrue what you said about active writers not being on 12oz, though.

Those are Sacr throw ups?......thanks..til now I had no clue what those were or what they said...fyi doin fils on mission is alllot easier than doin one on the corner of geary and larkin where that beat production is...

whatever though...walked by there and that enine toy already ran and fixed it...hopefully gets ran thru again..

my three cents:

1: AYPA Thanks for the old flicks...those are some historical gems that most people would never be able to see unless you posted them

2: Mcgraw, shut the fuck up

3: KRK's throws are horrible. No style, no signs of improvement

almost got a nickel!

5756834756_483309d4a1_o.jpg

That shit was DOPE before it got dissed! If it was done illegally youd be jocking but graff writers are too stuck up to give props where it is due.

The ironic thing is how can dude be mad it got dissed, its all graffiti.

Now fools are just dissing him to join the hype wagon.

fyi doin fils on mission is alllot easier than doin one on the corner of geary and larkin where that beat production is...

whatever though...walked by there and that enine toy already ran and fixed it...hopefully gets ran thru again..

Yeah bro... that corner is way too hard to do a fill in on :lol:

5760599494_2559792c05.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this :o

That shit was DOPE before it got dissed! If it was done illegally youd be jocking but graff writers are too stuck up to give props where it is due.

The ironic thing is how can dude be mad it got dissed, its all graffiti.

Now fools are just dissing him to join the hype wagon.

No that shit is hurt....unproportional with a janky ass 3d. If that where illegal it would be pretty hurt as well.

No that shit is hurt....unproportional with a janky ass 3d. If that where illegal it would be pretty hurt as well.

I never said that 'BEAT' shit was good. The throwies dissing it were illegal, and they were pretty hurt as well. Shit goes both ways.