Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
doing graffiti makes you an enemy of the system. it is only natural for many who do graf to also hustle drugs and do other criminal shit. sorry we are not all hipster law abiding lames who only write to bang hairy hipster cunt. i think you guys need to put on some KRS1 records and listen to the old school message behind graffiti we are all enemies of the system it is good for us to break laws and not follow the governments plan for the people. sell dope pack guns beat people up drink in public break laws its part of the GrafLife.

krs.gif

krs.gif

krs.gif

krs.gif

krs.gif

krs.gif

krs.gif

krs.gif

KRS1 is weak...always was and will be.....South Bronx was weak. RIP COUGNUT. THR.

"But my Buddies.....I am THR....i'll write it on yo Mommy's house"

:lol:

ill still run thru you.

Nah Guy....I've seen you...straightening out your weak ass tags and lil shit stain throws arent going to save you...but keep trying...im going to stay a skinny white-boy "fagg" thats going to make you cry with style on the daily. I know this site is all you have....so i'll let you keep talking...im going to go "keep it real" now.

Nah Guy....I've seen you...straightening out your weak ass tags and lil shit stain throws arent going to save you...but keep trying...im going to stay a skinny white-boy "fagg" thats going to make you cry with style on the daily. I know this site is all you have....so i'll let you keep talking...im going to go "keep it real" now.

yeah..remember..you said it first..

"I've seen you."

but honestly..ill take it to the pm...sorry folks...tuff THR guy over here got me shook and nervous..im go practice now and maybe one day ill get approval from a member from the ever great 2011 THR crew member, HEDZO..

hedzo cougnut is cool rap for partying but his lyrics are pointless and brainless and contribute nothing but glorify violence and drug dealing.

KRS 1 raps about why the US government modifys our textbooks to teach that jesus was white, why the cops are the real enemy, why we need to show the system that we arent slaves but individuals who fight for freedom. doing graffiti was more than just writing your name it was a way to slap the system in the face and get your message across.

graf writers nowadays dont even gotta message, its just YO IMMA TAG DAT SHIT YO AND BE MAD FAMOUS.

think about DREAM and all the other old skool writers. why dont you see any TAX DOLLARS KILL productions anymore?

theres barely any writers still doin that true revolutionary shit especially in SF.

graffiti is just some trendy shit that every coke sniffing faggot does to be popular.

now i know what i said is probably too much for you to comprehend in that fragile drug ravaged skull. go do another line and killyo self.

dont you idiots get tired of listening to some dude brag about how much money he has and how his life is so much better than yours?

lost is how i look at most of you younger guys so lost yet so full of themselves.

so glad i was born in the early 80s and got to see a different kind of culture without the pollution that yall are exposed too.

graffiti was fresher, music was better, times were simpler but people were happier.

If you want to get all Phillamasophical....Cougnut was just a product of his surroundings....he talked about what he lived about. If you are from SF you would've gotten the gist....but i doubt that. Secondly....I am a P-U-N-K. I dont really give two fucks about Hip-Hop, the Government..or any of that deep shit. An I dont do lines...i swallow pils....please correct yourself. Ok great thanks!

Dont forget about the og Bleedin Gums Vomit! Haha!

Also....THR is a SF institution, it never died....there are OG's and new jacks for every long withstanding crew..being young, and enlisted to a Power Crew, should not be held against those who are asked to carry a great thing on.