Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the fuck are you talking about? shut the fuck up you grammar nazi failure.. go update your own city.

naw i have more respect for my city. gettin og shit buffed is pretty low on my priority list

fuckin mark

shut the fuck you nerd..your just another fuckin dork ass local crying about niggas that aint YOU....

blah blah blah my city..cry cry cry, my city, cry cry my city..

^^^ that's why I stopped posting

i can't believe how much pm hate i caught for putting my witty observations under my (not stolen) flix

i am not for or against anyone, and i am certainly not the jockin' type... JAFO

no worries...back to lurking

Fuck the Niners. Cowboys bitch!!!!

Fuck football, and Texas. :cool: Well, actually Texas is aiight.... if you're into fat (I mean obese) chicks, mediocre Mexican food and HEB. Y'all do have that 80mph speed limit though in West Texas, that's chill.

:rolleyes: Worst description of Texas I have ever heard. Obese chicks..........

Hell yes obese chicks. There might be fine girls in Texas, and what not... but I see more fat people in Texas than I do anywhere else in the states. And I'm comparing it with places like Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia, the Carolinas, etc. They got nothing on Texas' fatness. It's true, everything's bigger in Texas.

No disrespect though really.... just bustin' your balls G. I got folks in Texas (San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Austin, etc.)

I'd say that San Antonio is hands down the fattest city I've been to in my life. And I actually like it there fine, btw.

Funny how the hipster scene In Dallas/Houston/Austin is just as big as any other place on this earth. I see more skinny jeans/anorexic boosters strutting through certain places in Texas than I do in the mission at some points. There are fat chicks everywhere, move em aside and look for the hot ones. Quitcha bitchin'

Funny how the hipster scene In Dallas/Houston/Austin is just as big as any other place on this earth. I see more skinny jeans/anorexic boosters strutting through certain places in Texas than I do in the mission at some points. There are fat chicks everywhere, move em aside and look for the hot ones. Quitcha bitchin'

I feel ya there. I don't stay in SF anymore, but I'm a native. Not bitchin', but more like I couldn't help but notice shit in Texas. California has some seriously obese cities too. Ever been to Lodi, Modesto, Manteca (:lol: no pun intended,)Redding or Barstow? San Antonio is worse.

I feel ya there. I don't stay in SF anymore, but I'm a native. Not bitchin', but more like I couldn't help but notice shit in Texas. California has some seriously obese cities too. Ever been to Lodi, Modesto, Manteca (:lol: no pun intended,)Redding or Barstow? San Antonio is worse.

naw thats how them tongans get down :lol:

/no racist

shut the fuck you nerd..your just another fuckin dork ass local crying about niggas that aint YOU....

blah blah blah my city..cry cry cry, my city, cry cry my city..

fuck you, nerdass internetbullshit shit talker, you dont know shit about me.

all i said was he fucked up and side busted hard as fuck. both true statements. thats prolly the closest thing to a negative comment that could be said about swervs work.

fuck you, nerdass internetbullshit shit talker, you dont know shit about me.

all i said was he fucked up and side busted hard as fuck. both true statements. thats prolly the closest thing to a negative comment that could be said about swervs work.

anytime you wanna see me...pm me.....

i dont care to know jack shit about you or who the fuck you are...

that spot aint even buffed and you crying like a little bitch...shut yur cheerleading ass up and take your seat on the sidelines...bench warmin ass faget.