Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if this is for me then go fuck yourself bitch. no snitchin here. some of that shit is that """"new age, tight pants wearin""" type shit.

if it wast for me, still go fuck yourself

... dont act like you dont got friends that where tight pants.

keep that 3 dot shit out of the bay.

when i was younger and toy i used to put up those dots.

then i met a writer who was like "so do you gangbang to?"

he was jumped into JT13 which is pretty much no joke. they got their rep by showing up at fools doors and cappin fools in the head. no joke. jackson terrorists are not to be fucked with. some other 13s got a hit on him for beating some fool into a coma after kicking in the door of his moms house and beating him in front of his mom on mothers day. thats what he said. he stabbed some fool six times to. now hes in the pen.

and on the flip side i painted houses with an OG Norteno. second striker with six kids from Broderick Boys.

so putting those dots up is just asking to be fucked with. cause 13 and 14 will both fuck you up if you aint bout it bout it.

anyway......sorry i dont got no flicks.

increase the peace. time to end the war homies.

my fams gangsters from the east coast. prison is wack.

edit...... the last thing you want from throwing up those dots is 13 seconds in the shower.

when i was younger and toy i used to put up those dots.

then i met a writer who was like "so do you gangbang to?"

he was jumped into JT13 which is pretty much no joke. they got their rep by showing up at fools doors and cappin fools in the head. no joke. jackson terrorists are not to be fucked with. some other 13s got a hit on him for beating some fool into a coma after kicking in the door of his moms house and beating him in front of his mom on mothers day. thats what he said. he stabbed some fool six times to. now hes in the pen.

and on the flip side i painted houses with an OG Norteno. second striker with six kids from Broderick Boys.

so putting those dots up is just asking to be fucked with. cause 13 and 14 will both fuck you up if you aint bout it bout it.

anyway......sorry i dont got no flicks.

increase the peace. time to end the war homies.

my fams gangsters from the east coast. prison is wack.

edit...... the last thing you want from throwing up those dots is 13 seconds in the shower.

super-cool-story-bro.png