Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LMAO did you really just self promote two little ass tags you did? wow.:rolleyes: cool pic of city tho.

hahahahhahahahahahahahha,,,i found out who you are....wow....YOUR A PUSSY CUS IVE SEEN YOU IN PERSON SOOOOOOO MANY TIMES AND MY HOMIES TOO AND YOU NEEEVVVR EVER SAY A FUCKIN WORD TO ANY of us when your around!!

hahahhaha..oh man..this is great....proof that your such a bitch dude...

wow...your a fag.

wrong never met any of you or you friends. you take this internet pretty personally, i was just pokin fun at yo friend for self promo`n his little tags lol. thats pretty funny/lame is it not?

i dont see any1 else doin that who the hell tags a trash can then takes a pic of it lol except toys???? if my frend did that i would make fun of him too.

• Like 1

wrong never met any of you or you friends. you take this internet pretty personally, i was just pokin fun at yo friend for self promo`n his little tags lol. thats pretty funny/lame is it not?

i dont see any1 else doin that who the hell tags a trash can then takes a pic of it lol except toys???? if my frend did that i would make fun of him too.

yeah...this is comin from someone who responded with in seconds of a post.....

bottomline is I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE...you have never said a single word to me or my friends....hahhahah..you just post up....

fyi...youd never call homeboy a toy to his face.....i know this.

all good girly...keep typing....

AND IM ALLLLL ABOUT SELF PROMO...any real business man is dork.

now reply quickly...i promise i wont say anything back..

ahhahhhh...man last time i saw you, you honestly just sat there ....class A bitch.

You are funnyman makin shit up online to make yourself look cooler.

self promo is wack as fuck. the point of this gay asss website is to put in enough work so that someother fag posts your shit. your friends need self promo because otherwise i would never see any of your shit.

taking pictures of your two weak ass garbage can tags then posting it on 12Oz bragging about THAT WAS MY NIGHT lol that is some toy ass shit. its always the toys who yell for the most attention on the internet. :lol:

You are funnyman makin shit up online to make yourself look cooler.

self promo is wack as fuck. the point of this gay asss website is to put in enough work so that someother fag posts your shit. your friends need self promo because otherwise i would never see any of your shit.

taking pictures of your two weak ass garbage can tags then posting it on 12Oz bragging about THAT WAS MY NIGHT lol that is some toy ass shit. its always the toys who yell for the most attention on the internet. :lol:

..LIKE i said...last time i saw you, you just sat there and said NOTHING...you were worried.

shhhhhhhhhhh.

"the point of this gay asss website is to put in enough work so that someother fag posts your shit".....

yet your on it tryin people you KNOW YOU WILL NEVER SAY SHIT TOO?????? .......exactly.

haha you said you would not respond but you did like two seconds after me you an internet attention whore. you get into online beef like every week dont you think thats lame. yet i never see you hack anybody you talk shit too fag.

the only reason you are relevant is because you are known as the ten year toy whos graffiti sucks yet talks online like he some king. i only been writin like 4 years but i can burn you any day old man. you are a sad sad old man who is suffering from short man syndrome and mid life crisis lol.

you mad???

haha you said you would not respond but you did like two seconds after me you an internet attention whore. you get into online beef like every week dont you think thats lame. yet i never see you hack anybody you talk shit too fag.

the only reason you are relevant is because you are known as the ten year toy whos graffiti sucks yet talks online like he some king. i only been writin like 4 years but i can burn you any day old man. you are a sad sad old man who is suffering from short man syndrome and mid life crisis lol.

you mad???

ok trevor chad.......:lol::lol:

:lol:

seems you dont know shit about nothing. it Sonny, not sunny. and just like Towel, im 100% WHITE BOY

thanks for correcting my typo! im sure you watchin gang town or whatever the fuck u call it on history channel huh?! and tripple suplex dont start talking shit cuz we been thru this :mad: