Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sorry for offending you.

haha

nah im just commenting on what i see

thanks for answering my questions buddy

-----------------------------------------------------------

dont you make paintings and sell them?

of your & your friends graff work. is that not toy?

who do you think is buying them?

fucking "kings"?

non writers, toys, photographers etc. etc. are the ones that are paying for your shit

guess your a toy.

oh and wasnt you part of a show put together by a photographer?

lol

if your a writer and you have any respect for yourself( in a non-egotistical way) you shouldnt be out there trying to make 10 bucks off you and your hommies stickers that should go on the street somewhere.

selling stickers to toys is toy. and toys selling stickers to other toys is what makes them toy

so until they learn.. they will always be toys

why, nowadays, does everything have to be about money?

fuck money

it should be about bigger things then money.

and aint nobody out here makin hella dough of some stickers anyways

if you spend your most of your life dedicated to making a name for yourself while having fun(aka GRAFFITI) and youve sacraficed so much in your life for this shit(like any real writer) and now toys and the younger generation is feeling your shit so much that they will buy a sticker for CASH and you refuse it cause you wanna "keep it real", thats retarded. if your a real writer you dont need to prove it by staying broke. so should people who spend there whole lives making music spit in the face of a record deal if people like there shit??? as long as your doing graff for yourself and not JUST to sell stickers,etc... then who cares if you make acouple bucks. good for them.

by your standards then twist is a sellout cause he makes money now. twist is a legend and people want to own a something hes done and they are willing to pay for it. get over it jealous dude.

and yes , people making fake shit and selling it online is horrible btw

dont you make paintings and sell them?

of your & your friends graff work. is that not toy?

who do you think is buying them?

fucking "kings"?

non writers, toys, photographers etc. etc. are the ones that are paying for your shit

guess your a toy.

oh and wasnt you part of a show put together by a photographer?

lol

my thoughts on this exactly, plus a whooooole shitload of other really frustrating and confusing thoughts as well. for so many writers, graffiti is just a big shiny toy they decide they want to play with for a while, until they find ways to utilize their "art" in ways that make money consistantly for themselves. they have lots of great fun and make friends and money and some cheap fame, but when it all is said and done, any really intlligent, passionate and hunry writer sees through it like a bilboard on the freeweay.

When you consider the raw sprit and basic definition of our beautful word GRAFFITI, one sees that many are doing all of this "graffiti" for the most empty and meeningless and unsatisfying reasons, to gain market appeal within the very evil, and disgusting market that renedered your entire life a series of coordinated and purpotrated lies resulting in our current state of poverty and infinte dept. I do graffiti, but i dont do all that shit. As far as I'm concerned, only the real recognize real. and trust me, the real dont give a single little fuck about whos sellin whos stickers, come the fuck on man . i mean sure its obnoxious if someone peels one a my joints cause that means its not running, but to think i should be entitled to get something for all the fuck-the-world-fuck-my-life activities i end up doing, well that just sounds like some stupidshit,

my thoughts on this exactly, plus a whooooole shitload of other really frustrating and confusing thoughts as well. for so many writers, graffiti is just a big shiny toy they decide they want to play with for a while, until they find ways to utilize their "art" in ways that make money consistantly for themselves. they have lots of great fun and make friends and money and some cheap fame, but when it all is said and done, any really intlligent, passionate and hunry writer sees through it like a bilboard on the freeweay.

When you consider the raw sprit and basic definition of our beautful word GRAFFITI, one sees that many are doing all of this "graffiti" for the most empty and meeningless and unsatisfying reasons, to gain market appeal within the very evil, and disgusting market that renedered your entire life a series of coordinated and purpotrated lies resulting in our current state of poverty and infinte dept. I do graffiti, but i dont do all that shit. As far as I'm concerned, only the real recognize real. and trust me, the real dont give a single little fuck about whos sellin whos stickers, come the fuck on man . i mean sure its obnoxious if someone peels one a my joints cause that means its not running, but to think i should be entitled to get something for all the fuck-the-world-fuck-my-life activities i end up doing, well that just sounds like some stupidshit,

bermp

IMG_4141.jpg.0a369d71a5373533aa7f71a4cc0c2b0f.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg.5909a8f3c2ead2f41d281d3fce27b208.jpg

IMG_4143.jpg.af1df29fb12be47e61e3179249921c77.jpg