Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whats that say?

i cant read it from the picture. it would probably be hard to see it from the street too.

(please respond, please respond, please respond)

hahaha calm down officer dicksucker :five-o: :five-o:

and all you guys on here are hella retarded. a nigga hits a spot and the first thing yall do is run home to 12oz so you can tell everybody. very cool bro. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can read it.. even in the smallest flick... if you seen Pemex's shit before and you know his style, you should be able to read it just fine.. not saying a better flick wouldn't be cooler tho. Pemex is a writer's writer, his shit is fairly abstract, not easily read by the average joe.. he don't gotta rock straight letters to be tight, there's plenty cats rockin straight letters.

i was actually just making fun of how this guy cant/wont do a straight letter.

this is a fuckng SPOT. its not a legal wall, i understand that that makes it "crazier" but seriously, after all is said and done I CANT READ THAT SHIT!

it actually looks like some leaves

but i bet you wont make fun of to his face. that's why you're here on 12oz doing it :lol: :lol: