Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here is a lesson for you kiddies today... Here is an example of beautiful damn near perfect tits...

3840164779_014b53b8a1.jpg

Now here is an example of saggy and ugly banana shaped tits with terrible nipples... Any questions?? I'd be so disappointed if I hooked up with this broad and she took her clothes off and her tits looked like that it would seriously kill it for me...

isistayloryuhmm11565x37.jpg

isistayloryuhmm15565x84.jpg

And for the record I wold smash banana tits but i would marry the top broad cause she is banging!!!!!

those are known as puffy nips, or my favorite "sausage nips"

lol

No not even..sausage nips are fat and look like someone done thrown a pepporoni slice on the tiggo's. Those are clearly invisinips.

Here are some pepperoni ass sausage nips for you tho

l_h_rss001.jpg

Not to be confused with pepporini invisinips tho...

idealboobs_121307-1.jpg

thats more my style you tight pants wearin faggots

isistayloryuhmm11565x37.jpg

man, dude's who consider themselves "hood", shit, scratch that, anyone who considers themselves "not hipster" sure like nasty ass tits... sorry to say it like that, but jesus christ, how is this even attractive?? this bitch looks like she just caught a whiff of cat shit... i think when someone buys their first pair of tight pants they get their beer goggles surgically removed... tpwf dudes know what's up on some hot sluts.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

you wanna see graff only and no tits, walk down the tracks..

I had to laugh at MAXISHARD.. dude must be hard off some gay shit gettin all mad and callin fools stupid for checkin out some TITTAYS... tits, pussy, graff, drugs, money, I wanna see it all.. fuck the rest