Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Getting butthurt over someone doing a simple style over your tag is stupid. Getting butthurt when its not even your tag, retarded. Read the handbook, fill ins over tags. its right there on page 23.

Plus: Honke burns Sestor(whatever the fuck that means) hands down any day of the week.

Fuck 2cents Ill throw a rack on that.

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

Oh, I forgot, writing "my spot" next to your shit doesnt make any sense. That spot and 90% of the other spots in SF have been getting painted before alot of you even started writing or came to SF. Nobody "owns" a spot. You own it until it gets buffed or you get gone over. Then its free game.

Ive been paying attention to graff in this city for 17 years, and trust me, "your spot" was probably painted thousands of times.

Oh, I forgot, writing "my spot" next to your shit doesnt make any sense. That spot and 90% of the other spots in SF have been getting painted before alot of you even started writing or came to SF. Nobody "owns" a spot. You own it until it gets buffed or you get gone over. Then its free game.

Ive been paying attention to graff in this city for 17 years, and trust me, "your spot" was probably painted thousands of times.

hey fuckhead, LISTEN... it says my spot , not yours because previous to the buff on that wall had the same shit but filled in....now that message is towards the buff , got it the same day it got waxed...you aiint gotta tell anyone how the game goes u peice of shit....oh ive been 17 years this that bullshit yeah bet you wont hack any wkt's zee's out bitch.

hey fuckhead, LISTEN... it says my spot , not yours because previous to the buff on that wall had the same shit but filled in....now that message is towards the buff , got it the same day it got waxed...you aiint gotta tell anyone how the game goes u peice of shit....oh ive been 17 years this that bullshit yeah bet you wont hack any wkt's zee's out bitch.

Whatever dude, I dont even care about you guys. I was just making a point.

On the internet.