Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

Whatever man. Ive put in work on an international level. Get your facts straight.

And my ridiculous "point" is an established rule in graffiti. Fill in over tag. Ask anyone who has "put in work". And I really didnt go out of my way. It wasnt that hard to write a type a few sentences....

On the internet.

i believe you are correct fills go over outlines in chill spots and fr8s not over half a letter in the streets . honke is good guy no big deal its over . but really youd be pissed if we went over half a letter of your shit on the block .dont front

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why are wkt heads becoming the new internet thugsters on here? dont get so butthurt about anonymous criticism, threatening to beat up every kid who says something.

BCUZ THEY SOME TRAILA THRASH FROM SJ,,, TRYN TA FOOL SF FOLK DAT THEY SOME'N HARD. HANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRST:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BCUZ THEY SOME TRAILA THRASH FROM SJ,,, TRYN TA FOOL SF FOLK DAT THEY SOME'N HARD. HANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRST:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you funny. like weve said many a times b4. the internet is the only place safe for any of yall motherfuckers to say shit about wkt. keep yapping suckers.

HANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRSTHANDLE YO BIZ IN SJ FIRST