Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ur an idiot... he's simply mentioning ABOUT "The legend of the Frisco dime" which you and I both know nothing about :lol: ...so relax nigga... and pure toy? how so? That shit is clean as fuck and his hand steez is RAW... like the sewage spewin out ur mouff

Your right, the piece is painted clean as fuck but the style is toy as fuck. And his handsteez is fucking garbage.

apparently kids think its cool to snitch as long as it aint on your homies. and kids think its cool to talk tough on the net too...where are the elders, the teachers to pull these kids heads out of their asses and teach them right from wrong? who cares if someone has less to lose than you and is 'hard', why you gonna bring yourself down to their level if you have more talent and dedication? my 2 cents...

where are the elders, the teachers to pull these kids heads out of their asses and teach them right from wrong?

We're here, just aint doing shit about it. :miamivice: It's like they're talking about a new TV show, and I don't even have a TV. So I just stay outta this kind of convo.

Hater's been talking shit for no good reason since day 1, what's new?

We're here, just aint doing shit about it. :miamivice: It's like they're talking about a new TV show, and I don't even have a TV. So I just stay outta this kind of convo.

Hater's been talking shit for no good reason since day 1, what's new?

my thoughts exactly...not to mention when you approach one of these youngsters in todays world there fuckin terrified to get punched in the face or even throw a punch..come at a nigga with that "ohh noo..your so much older than me though bro..you cant hit me"....

fuckin pussies...niggas need to fight and stop with that lame ass excuse if there gonna step on toes..

its illegal graffiti...not fuckin art class at school..

you niggas aint gon do shit to zack been blabbin about him for almost a year now and still no one done anythin cept yesm fuck all you nut riders. and yall claim he a snitch yet he was in ya crew for a hot one!

wow please stop saying the n word and acting like your black when you are just a clown whiteboy from the suburbs of san jose. you guys are like the new icy hot stunnaz. you guys are the biggest dorks, and next time dont talk shit when you can easily find your email address "J" hahah.

mob+fam.jpg

http://bayareacompass.blogspot.com/2011/01/exclusive-new-music-gun-play-by-mob-fam.html

i mean WTF. mob fam gang? did you get dropped on your heads as babies? YOU ARE NOT FROM THE HOOD!! theres already an MFG real grafiti crue. stop trying to be something you arent! and dont worry 12oz this toy doesnt even do graffiti so its not snitching, rappers put themselves in public and snitch on themselves so dont give me shit about this.

^because real men arent going to enter a situation they arent going to come out of as winners...

real men plan shit, wait for the right moment, and execute their plan.

plus why engage negative people who got nothing going for them or nothing to lose?

and although im just a spectator here, ive learned the hard way so i know about dealing with dumbasses in the graffiti game.

wow please stop saying the n word and acting like your black when you are just a clown whiteboy from the suburbs of san jose. you guys are like the new icy hot stunnaz. you guys are the biggest dorks, and next time dont talk shit when you can easily find your email address "J" hahah.

mob+fam.jpg

http://bayareacompass.blogspot.com/2011/01/exclusive-new-music-gun-play-by-mob-fam.html

hahaha now what toys did we beat up in fremont?

hoodstars hahaha yo in my hood we be rollin mad benz's blood nahsaying blood we out here grinding blood.look at my pistol nigguh im crazy.id love to have you wack rappers actually have a live show its a fuking rap word to yo momma. ''mother all i want for chirstmas is 10 racks so i can have yukmouth on my cd pleaaaaaaaaaaase mom.''

typical losers forming some wannabe ass thug group by copying what they see on mtv listening to to much rap music...

j stacks- "lets wear bandanas and hold guns and stacks of money in our pic homeboys"

yung j - "word my nigger, i mean nigga. we on that real shit, and lets claim oakland even though we live 30 minutes away. that should help our street cred!"

lil rollo - "what should we call our selfs to authenticate our totally dangerous gang? i know! lets just use all 3 words that signify gang life and make it into one gang, the Mob Fam Gang!"

fucking clowns. its nothing personal...Im just tired of seeing the same wack ass corny ass people pretending to be something they 90% of the time ARENT, and have some how tricked themselfs into believing they are.

u faggots dont know shit! that aint me the email is cus i did the designs and those fools will run ur shit they mite be from fremont but they in every hood in the yayarea fuckin with real niggas who will bust ur shit read whos on their CD all real niggas. keep talkin shit uaint gettin money seein dollar signs!