Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
tryna get on tribe niggas, but wait, u pretty much described yourself bruhh. immaturity and petty beef: exactly what it all is, and exactly what your involved in. stupid ass shit. and from what i hear, you were the one hollerin shit about "bringin out the bangas" i thought u dont talk shit online, whats wit all this new 12oz bullshit, hollerin the same ass shit every message:confused: :confused: :confused:

we been dropped the bullshit hella times. everytime this shit comes back up again its because YALL start shit or diss our shit hella drunk, hella randomly. niggas aint just gonna take yall shit bruh. But you kinda right, Im involved in the same stupid shit im calling out. I aint too stubborn to admit it, Ill keep it real.

get at me on the pm's bruh, I just messaged you, keep it off the thread.

above, could you imagine an old school comeback. the streets would be dominated and school would be in session

Oh man... fools would get schooled big time.

But then again, some of these youngsters got some good tricks up their sleeves too. I would come back to SF just to see that Mirez shit. Dude is one of my favorite writers of all time. Much respect to Mirez.

p1000298k.jpg

p1000304.jpg

p1000436.jpg

p1000505l.jpg

p1000447m.jpg

p1000306d.jpg

p1000531.jpg

bump this old ass seo throw up. After a good night of bombing them SF streets me and the homie would make a point to end the night by sittin on the curb in front of that shit and just burn a backwood and just meditate on that cat. It was like a street church service. Tie was always in our thoughts in everything we did. I always had this intense feeling that he might be watching us from above, and we did everything we could to do right by his legacy. I swear man, when ur out there, wrecking his city, sometimes u can feel his presence and hope that he's approving of ur performance, that maybe he's looking down and sayin "keep it up cuddies, good work tonite". I always wanted to work hard and at the very least, keep his passion for killin the streets alive through my efforts, as inadiquate as they might be. Somehow, I always feel like Tie was somewhere with me when I was tryin my best to keep this SF street shit alive.

Long live the eternal memory of SEO ONE, he is the once and future king of these streets and anyone who has a real sense of their role in this game should never forget that he was the one and only, the master among masters, and try to uphold his honor in whatever dirt you do.

Peace to the real ones who keep him in there hearts and minds, he deserves to be never forgotten and have our generation try and live up to his undying love for street graffiti

• Like 2

bump this old ass seo throw up. After a good night of bombing them SF streets me and the homie would make a point to end the night by sittin on the curb in front of that shit and just burn a backwood and just meditate on that cat. It was like a street church service. Tie was always in our thoughts in everything we did. I always had this intense feeling that he might be watching us from above, and we did everything we could to do right by his legacy. I swear man, when ur out there, wrecking his city, sometimes u can feel his presence and hope that he's approving of ur performance, that maybe he's looking down and sayin "keep it up cuddies, good work tonite". I always wanted to work hard and at the very least, keep his passion for killin the streets alive through my efforts, as inadiquate as they might be. Somehow, I always feel like Tie was somewhere with me when I was tryin my best to keep this SF street shit alive.

Long live the eternal memory of SEO ONE, he is the once and future king of these streets and anyone who has a real sense of their role in this game should never forget that he was the one and only, the master among masters, and try to uphold his honor in whatever dirt you do.

Peace to the real ones who keep him in there hearts and minds, he deserves to be never forgotten and have our generation try and live up to his undying love for street graffiti

BUMP FOR OG TIE ONE

• Like 1