Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
does anybody hav flicks from 98 tht we havent seen already???

Lot's of us do... we're just stingy with them. :laugh1: I'm talking about bombing flicks btw, not piecing flicks.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just being serious. It's a hassle to try to scan those and all. I usually show that shit to people who come through the house, but other than that I don't see the point. On the real though... some of the best shit from the 90's has never been posted online or in mags. But, maybe you already knew that. I'll try to dig some out and scan them. That's if you're actually serious about wanting to see them.

Oh yeah, speaking of, post some Mirez if you've got it. I never see Mirez shit, and I'm fiending.

• Like 2

done in the mid nineties. none of that tunnel nor the amaze you are talkin about is runnin any longer. damn how long you been away from frisco

Ive never been to SF. Would like to someday, need to get some money together. Thats a shame, it looks like your tunnel history is being erased just like ours.

Ive never been to SF. Would like to someday, need to get some money together. Thats a shame, it looks like your tunnel history is being erased just like ours.

yeah a minimum of 15-17 yrs was erased by the city. there was so much paint on those walls you could pull off a piece about an inch thick.