Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
damn you SPEND i was gonna make fun of those cargo shorts but i decided it was being a little too shit talky. triplesuplex you are into some nasty shit man what a hater tetra does more tags in a week than you do in your whole life.

laughable at best. i dont write anymore. so yeah maybe he's catchin up on the low end of what ive done. if you wanna call me a hater to my face. man up and come here on saturday the 10th of july. http://www.shootinggallerysf.com . ill be at the door workin, and ill show you some hate kid. ask for the guy who runs security. you dont know me for shit. and im sure ive done more than you, so come with your best pity face. fuckin mark.

u saw the involuntarymanslaughter coming. i was hoping the riots would be LA circa the 90s bad. the system will slap him with 5 years. he will do 3.. in solitary at that...rip oscar grant.

i saw an oksy tag and ras terms sticker. on the 10oclock news.

anti bump rising bart and toll charges.

triplesuplex you are the biggest internet thug around.

nobody thinks youre dope.

and if that was you in that picture you posted, youre not intimidating anyone.

no e-thuggin. just down for mine. so when i call someone out and they dont show up. whats that tell you. and i give a fuck if your intimidated by me or not. i have a set of balls like a man should to say what i mean and mean what i say. and yeah that was me in that flick. now give me props like you know you should or go play in your sandbox-lol

internet tough guy shit is so retarded. triple now i know what you look like and where to find you, you lucky i dont care about wackass internet beef and im not some retard whos gonna come shoot you or something.

oscar grant verdict was bullshit, the cop will do weak ass 2 years in a private cell and the other faggot cops will be bringing him good food and special treatment fuck that shit, make him do time with general pop. i was at the protests there was hella writers there LOL.

internet tough guy shit is so retarded. triple now i know what you look like and where to find you, you lucky i dont care about wackass internet beef and im not some retard whos gonna come shoot you or something.

i'm lucky, please youngster. i give a flyin fuck if you know where im at and what i look like. love me or hate me, its of no concern. but i guarantee i have no problem callin someone out onhere and telling them where im at. im sure your pretty easy to find as well. your choice big man, now that you know all about me. we'll see.

oscar grant verdict was bullshit, the cop will do weak ass 2 years in a private cell and the other faggot cops will be bringing him good food and special treatment fuck that shit, make him do time with general pop. i was at the protests there was hella writers there LOL.

hes a rich ass nigga too, so he's using his status and shit to get off. maybe the supreme court will add on some time, since theyre reviewing the case.

edit: bump those tie, mque and poke slaps