Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
SORRY P.A.L. IM THE ONLY REAL NE IN THE BAY. THIS TOWN AINT BIG ENUF FOR THE BOTH OF US. IM A BAY NATIVE SO IT LOOKS LIKE U LOOSE. IF U AINT KNOW, U BETTA AKS SOMBODY! NEVES1 BTM.3A. AKA NEONE, NE1. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP KERSE.

not clowin as well but 3a and btm are seattle crews if im not mistaken and the tag "ne" oner has been used by so many people. it used to be all over frisco in the early 90's to the early 2000's. jus sayin. and delirium what happened to you on saturday.

toldyouso i know what you are talking about. thats why i made no threats to him. i know police are looking at this shit i dont want my door kicked down because this faggot gets sent to the ER. i dont care internet beef is fucking lame im a loser for even being here.

people who take pictures of their little bullshit stickers and tags and post them on the internet are lame.

thats my last statement on this gay website.

gay website yet look how many post you have..:lol:

DSCF3018.jpg

keep! with the faded sun-buffed throwie

and when the fuck fools gonna realize internet aint goin anywhere so get a handle on it.

im "pre-internet" and hate computers but i usually got a few minutes to check this site, never know whos bout to drop info on somebody on here just because their homies didnt tell him he was drinkin nearbeer haha.

12ozshitalk haha

days of our lives and shit