Don't Call it Frisco

RevoL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ooooooooo im hella skurred right now

take your ass back to richmond

trust you arent spookin noone here

u mad u got corrected

wouldnt happen like that if you wouldnt just talk out of turn like that

and u think lil jon's report on richmond scares me

i grew up in that ESO, before richmond was hot

before richmond was hot??? shut the fuck up

and that shit was a e4o xxl interview im sure you only read juxtapos fag

• Like 1

Re: Don't Call it Frisco

This fag just tried to act cool and looked like a fuckin monkey. You didnt remember shit because they tore that building down before youre weak career even started.

And you back reppin takos again? what a bia. damn homie you have no pride whatsoever.

and bitch nigga do you think that i honestly give a shit about graffiti and crews, this and that...

i do it cause i can and cause its a fun thing to do on the side...nigga your whole existence is based upon writing on walls....and you still suck....POST YOU LATEST SHIT fools will agree

if you gonna base your life around something atleast be good at it....and bitch nigga if i stopped doin graffiti right now im still set...im still driving 2010 whips im still in my own house...nigga your a scrub you sell 10 bags chump...keep doin your 30 man projects...toy keep being a buster

and bitch nigga do you think that i honestly give a shit about graffiti and crews, this and that...

i do it cause i can and cause its a fun thing to do on the side...nigga your whole existence is based upon writing on walls....and you still suck....POST YOU LATEST SHIT fools will agree

if you gonna base your life around something atleast be good at it....and bitch nigga if i stopped doin graffiti right now im still set...im still driving 2010 whips im still in my own house...nigga your a scrub you sell 10 bags chump...keep doin your 30 man projects...toy keep being a buster

Thats why this nigga will always have yall trippin......Jealousy is a wasted emotion!!!!

Remember we do this for fun.......Why so serious???

lol you say your doin all that, but your obviously not if your at home on 12oz talkin shit all day stop watchin so much BET and stop frontin:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

before richmond was hot??? shut the fuck up

and that shit was a e4o xxl interview im sure you only read juxtapos fag

blah blah blah

who the fuck cares who interview is was

oakland is and always will be hotter than richmond

and i do read juxtapoz along with several others

thx for askin

trust im not jealous that your driven 2010 shits or actually

got the balls to leave g=mas house and get your own spot

u do graf cause your band sucks dick and you needed some other kind of exposure

blah blah blah

your a fuckin mark