"with you always"

amItoolate?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barber_.jpg

"yeah, so that cook was a bitch...what i'm really interested in is you, baby"

Student_.jpg

"so, you into saviours and shit? son of god talking...hello?"

Artist_.jpg

"so i think i have this bladder infection...are you listening? goddammit!"

Juggler_.jpg

"jesus like juggle!"

Guitarist_.jpg

"haha i remember you! you're from whitesnake, right? oh, man....wait until i tell my apostles about this...ha!"

Welder_.jpg

"i, uh, i have some candy in my pocket....special welders candy..."

Organist_.jpg

"you know, i can never get over a good version of 'rock you like a hurricane' on the ole' organ"

Trucker_.jpg

"let's go back to the truckstop and pick up that fourteen year old that was hanging around in the parking lot, bob...c'mon, i'm jesus. i'll just say wer'e 'saving her' and these she's all mine...i mean ours. got any more meth?"

Vet_.jpg

"awww, wooks wike wittle fluffy wuffy got it's nose bitten off....awwww poor wittle tang" "uh, jesus, can you please shut up? just go wait over there...or something."

Expectant_.jpg

"i know who my dad is but i'm not paying child support. michael jackson said it best when he said 'the kid is not my son doo doo doo doo....billy jean is not my lover, she's just a girl......."

Executive_.jpg

"what's wrong bob, feeling the pressure? huh? huh? scared that the son of god is gonna fire you? huh, bitch?"

Guest Good Morning Captain

amItoolate, I just noticed that the one that says "you cant see my carpentering skills" is totally a guy laying carpet, not carpentering. But it makes it even better that way.

Originally posted by casekonly@Jan 28 2005, 10:08 PM

"haha i remember you! you're from whitesnake, right? oh, man....wait until i tell my apostles about this...ha!"

"you know, i can never get over a good version of 'rock you like a hurricane' on the ole' organ"

"no, i swear....he posted a pic of his turd in the forum and it was this fucking big! all hangin' out of the toilet like a turd-iceburg an' shit"

"so, he posted this picture of a turd....are you even listening?"

these seriously cracked me up

i want more

Archived