Eruptoe 327

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I met Erupto at kenedy's pub in San Fran. He's super Humble. :innocent: Most writers act like they fucking invented Graff. I told him he was one of my favorite writers He just said "thanks alot, your one of mine." (He was just being nice of course, I'm hella TOY) Anyway I look up tp him as an influence on my art. Erupto 327 is a king in my book :king: FUCK HATERS!

Originally posted by *UNCLEjae*815*@Mar 1 2005, 11:51 PM

I met Erupto at ***** pub in ** ****. He's super Humble. (innocent) (I'm hella TOY) Anyway HATERS!

Sorry man, you got it all wrong. Probably met some imposter erupto. Dude is from Nebraska. I paint with him like 3 times a week. We hit fr8s and I do like 5 while he's on his 1st toss up.

FooFoo-oner3%5B1%5D.jpg

Originally posted by metaljockey+Mar 5 2005, 05:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (metaljockey - Mar 5 2005, 05:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-*UNCLEjae*815*@Mar 1 2005, 11:51 PM

I met Erupto at ***** pub in ** ****.  He's super Humble. (innocent)  (I'm hella TOY)  Anyway HATERS!

Sorry man, you got it all wrong. Probably met some imposter erupto. Dude is from Nebraska. I paint with him like 3 times a week. We hit fr8s and I do like 5 while he's on his 1st toss up.

FooFoo-oner3%5B1%5D.jpg

[/b]

no he lives in new york i go bombin with him twice a week and i always do ten more fills then he does :shook:

back in 98 or something i went to a new years party with him. i had to wake up really early the next morning (like 730) i called a cab and waited outside for it. he comes driving up with a coffee in hand all perky by himself saying some shit like "ohh yeah ive allready been downtown hitting up and getting coffee" i have always been amazed ever since.