the god of gods

ralf deyga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol...................... nuce is coo hes workin in a motorcycle shop now... and u no i dont discus that kinda stuff... ALL THESE FUCKERS NEED TO NO IS............. I WRITE SMURF.. MIGHT BE A COVER UP MIGHT BE THE TRUTH.. WHO NOS SO DONT TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE....................... AND I DO AGREE THIS THREAD BLOWS... POST IN MY OTHER ONES LOL

o shit i havent shamelessly self promoted myself enough and got anought interweb ups to be respected by smurf dam id better go visit his toy schoolin thread n get knowledged (it is pretty funny) word holla at yor boy while i rock sum friehgts homeslice

first- slipknot sucks

second-

Originally posted by GrimeyLife1@Mar 11 2005, 08:16 PM

i wish people hated on me like this,ide be breakin jaws all day long,books are for pussies

my thoughts exactly :hatred:

what, you wanna fight? :beat:

:haha:

peace

*edit- i almost forgot

Dude ur stuff is good... but your a plain and simple cunt.

Less chit-chat and let your paitnin do the talkin..

peace

once more, took the words right out of my mouth

when the mcs came/ta live out their names and/to perform/ some had/ta snort cocaine just ta act insane with before pete rocked it on/now gone that the mental plane/jus ta spark the brain/ with the buildning to be born yo rza flip the track..... u cats no the rest

who cares.. lol and ya.. i was thinking bout just bustin out wit some break moves on that box car.. maybe next time i think it would be funny if i fell off..w/e makes good video ya no lol

and war of the worlds sucked..those cats wanted to go eat fuckin pancakes afterwards man..

some of your shit is pretty good but why do you gotta start shit with sticker cats? just wonderin. a lot of people paint but do mostly stickers. some people just do stickers cuz they just can't take the risk of painting. i've been out there stencilling lately but once it gets dangerous i know when to stop. but for someone like you with some talent to start crap with other people isn't cool man. i mean you're good but you aren't that good.

marztek.. since u were so nice about it...il answer your question... my homie only does stickers.. i jus like bein stupid..and seein people shyt in there pants on my thread and talkin shyt about me..then i go over them.. but.. the only people who comment me dont get up lol thats y they take me serious.... ;)

Archived