the god of gods

ralf deyga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to have to agree with the first guy that said your letters dont flow. well, because they dont. your not as tight as you think you are, i see some halfway decent work in your sketches if i could look at them without having to read about what a god you are. just because the little kids you hang out with think your tight doesnt mean everyone in the world thinks the same. you dont take criticism well at all, ol boy was trying to tell you how to improve your work and all you could do is tell him to go eat shit. its the internet hombre, people are gonna speak there minds, other people are going to jock you. i cant imagine why, but they will. when you post up your work thats an open invitation for critisism, whether you like it or not. you talk alot, and from the way it looks (that being the last six or seven posts in this thread are yours) your just out for a little e-fame. your just a phoney ass, we can all see through you, anyone with enough sense anyway. i know all of this because i was the same way, until someone came through a few years back and put me in my place. and now you can either get back in line, and actually learn something, maybe actually get good at this little sport, or you can continue to run your mouth and make yourself look more foolish than you already have. your decision man.

ive been thinking and i have come to the conclusion that ur a fake u post all this painted stuff "oh that was 3 yrs ago i dont remember when i did it " and then u see the same type of throw still ugly as fuck like really smurf . and upm ahaha oreo wack nuece wack the only one that i think has some talent is gore4 (witch from the looks of it it looks like your stuff) honestly i just do not like ur style at all i may sound like a litte toy bitch but hey its just my opinoin and i think you should get a punch in ur jaw (haha calling urself a god ). not to mention ur wack ass handstyle :haha:

yeah, im not too good at what i do yet, but i work on it, and im not talking loads of trash, you aint as tight as you think you are either fuck-o, for someone whos "been writing as long as you have" your progression should blow most of these kids out of the water, but alas, thats not the case. you spineless phoney. you cant even cut it when it comes down too. your shits weak son, and your just mad cause someone sees right through you, hah, if you had enough work rollin in the yards to cap, it'd be done, but you dont so im not worried. A true king doesnt sit on a board and spit insults at anyone trying to criticise him, you'll never be a king, not unless you work on your shit man, i looked through 4 pages of bullshit, wheres the handstyles? oh wait, i see them, but they're so broken down and haggard that its more of an eyesore to look at them than it is to give you props, a true king masters all areas, the streets, busses, trains, walls, billboards and heavens. you've got NOTHING. YOUR SHITS FEEBLE. no scribs, no decent writes, you cant transfer your paperchasing to walls, and your color schemes? haha, yeah, your momma still dresses you so you match huh. walk on home boy.

p.s. grammer school helps with that terrible spelling you got going on.

HAL

kid shut up, ur ass was all like PM ME PLEASE! dont get tuff cuz mft said somtin, i feel wat hes sayin now, and hal i dont paint, lol trust me i paint more shyt in a month than u hit in a yr, on ur fuckin same wall u been bombin wit ya homies for a good flick, paint somtin esle then maybe ul have a voice, but this hole conversation was between to poeple who ACTUALLY GET UP AND PAINT, not some lil paint our legal wall in my backyard bull shyt, so stay out of grown folks business

METAL METAL METAL METAL METAL!

and dont bring my homies into shyt cuz all that shyt ya homies r doin iv seen renk and every other fr8 painter do like a milion times, i mean people get ideas from other writers somtimes and wat not, but those letters u cats be hittin a straight up taken from other people shyt and put together............. and dont bomb the same fuckin walls over and over kid

• 2 weeks later...

yo why all the hate just chill yo stixs u skate? or was that a fake pic? anyway i learned that if u just practice u get better nevermind what other writters say bout ur shyt its ur style. yo get at me on aim at blcksk8erboi101. PE@CE by the way mltf hated on me to and told me to take an english class o nice come back on that see me son, cause supposetly u siad i was talkin like an idiot? and how were u callin me out or where u just talking?

*DNYE

Originally posted by dcstylez149@Mar 25 2005, 11:15 AM

yo why all the hate just chill yo stixs u skate? or was that a fake pic? anyway i learned that if u just practice u get better nevermind what other writters say bout ur shyt its ur style. yo get at me on aim at blcksk8erboi101. PE@CE by the way mltf hated on me to and told me to take an english class o nice come back on that see me son, cause supposetly u siad i was talkin like an idiot? and how were u callin me out or where u just talking?

*DNYE

Yo. why all the hate, just chill. Yo stixs, do you skate? or was that a fake picture? Anyway, I learned if you practice you get better, nevermind what other writer's say about your shit, its your style. Yo get at me on aim at: blcksk8erboi101. Peace. By the way, MLTf hated on me too, and told me to take an english class. Oh, nice comeback on that, see me son, cause supposedly you said I was talking like an idiot? How were you calling me out

or were you just talking?

i pretty sure i salvaged what made sense. other parts, due to your lack of grammer that makes any sense, i couldnt fix. i barely understood the last three sentences, and the half of your post was incomplete sentences anyway. so yes, you can see why i told you to take a grammer class genius. blcksk8erboi101??????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you've gotta be like 13? 14? right? STIX shit is way tighter than yours, so why you given out tips like you know whats up? stix and i discused our beef off the boards little hombre, so keep your mouth shut, since all that comes out of it is broken ebonics anyways.

LOL FUNNY FUNNY MAYBE IL TRY TO BE LESS CREATIVE NEXT TIME AND DO THE SAME THINK U KIDS DO IN UR BOOKS AND SCRIBBLE AND DO LIL BOMBS. BUT REALLY POINT IS I PAINT WAY MORE THEN U KID, AND THATS REALLY ALL THAT MATTERS AND NOW I THINK IMMA GO LOOK AT MY STUFF THAT OTHER POPLE HAVE BENCHED LOL CUZ I JUS SUCK SOOOOOOOOO BAD LOL

• 1 month later...