the god of gods

ralf deyga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[attachmentid=18574]

sorry about my spelling.. im still working on that, and my motor skill aint to great ethier.. weird huh.. how the bomb lines are smooth and the writing is sooo i donno..my hand was crushed my a steam roller. and i only have one working finger.. i have to take the sharpie to my middle finger which i am sticking up at u rite now but to do my drawings... sorry :yuck:

reekkek.jpg.9bcbba7806ec2d86620864614fbeb6cc.jpg

ok you two...im not tryin to fight because to tell you the truth im above all that and have no time for some bullshit with two kids...but here are some things i just did in the last 10 minutes....here are some handstyles to look at because yours are hurt..thats all i look at, being from philly and all..and for the record, ive been writing for a long time and just started with bob two years ago, and in two years im known around the world so what do you have? id say about 5 percent of the people who see my characters dont like them, and 4 out of that 5 percent are jealous haters.. :king:

rekon is a nice name, i like it...

my sister wrote smurf before for a minute, i dont like those letters especially the F..

eba00418851f00000145.jpg

eba00418851f00000146.jpg

fresh..

eba00418851f00000147.jpg

the sticker community isnt so big bob.. so of course u proly nown around the world. there hole 200 sticker kids hang out online lol sorry wat i do takes alot more time.. do u no how easy it is to make fuckin stickers.. n0 cops are really lookin for sticker heads.. u can get a hand full of those stickers from a post office... bein an up sticker head in 2 yrs lol just means that game is extrmely simple.. cuz i no fregiths kings who took YEARS and YEARS to get were they were.. not cuz they sucked.. jus cuz its a hard game...ya sticks to lil stickers and marker tags bob

i paint a lot thats the thing..unless youve been to philly you cant say a thing..ive got highway views and rooftops...i also wrote for like 6 years before i started with street art, where were you 8 years ago?..so everything you say doesnt mean a thing to me. yeah i use stickers alot, but lately all its been is drippy ass paint markers and paint...so you can leave me alone now finally...i dont even know how this started, oh yeah you started talking shit on the sticker thread saying how we are all gay...well most of the kids in there that do those stickers paint a hell of a lot too, especially the philly guys...we all probably paint more than you do anyway...this is really stupid and over haha oh yeah and i like heavy metal...

paint more than me..lol u dont.......... i promise u that.. and ya this is dum.. i was jus bein a ass about thre hole sticker shyt for laughs, and its not fair that i no who u are and u dont even no my tag and who i am,,, even tho u think u do lol.... and ya metal is good..

grim on account were coo il listen to u.. u no were i live.. there aint no walls to paint....and as far as my lil breaks i take, im out hittin metal everyday or just about and u no that.. and i let people no i paint metal so it aint like im tellin cats im hittin up in the city.. so no ones frontin..

ok,frontin aside,i know who paint your fair share of freights,but theres no need to rub that in anyones face,do your thing,let Bob do his thing,granted stickers are easier to get up with,but hey,getting up is what this is all about,just get up,who cares how,just do the damn thing

Cheko