Philadelphia

noschool2day

I've definatelly seen my shit get buffed before I got the flick the next morning more times than I wish to keep count.

I don't know what West Coast City you're from but the city I went to had a strong buff but they didn't have the squad of trucks that roam around every day buffing what they find like we have. From what I heard it was like alot of the downtown shit get's it quick but the highways and hoods get buffed on a schedule, like once every couple months or something.

Also pretty much all the old shit people find here is in the cut like alleys in the hood or behind abandoned buildings or on freight tracks and shit. It's like scavenger hunting to find anything old here. there's always weird exceptions though.

If yall freight tracks and ducky hood spots get buffed the next day then that's some shit! :yuck:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by bobbycartel@Nov 2 2005, 09:00 PM

look i love philly and the scene out there but you guys need tostop bitching about your buff. i know its gotta be hard to get used to shit not lasting but you got it alot easyier than we do on the west. we can paint shit and wake up the next morning go to get a flick and its gone.. not even lasting 10 hours.. thats harsh.. its almost impossible to find spots out here where shit has lasted over 5 years. you guys have lots of old stuff running. if we have something run 6 months its insane. be happy you dont have that

who you talking about, bobby ?

:clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

i ain't seen nobody bitching about nothing, just posting hot flix of buf-frustration! might seem like bitching to sunshine state left coaster, where everything is sooo pos-i-tive, but that's how you tell we happy.

that's how we deal out here in philly. don't like it? don't come here.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Originally posted by SF1@Nov 2 2005, 09:30 PM

I've definatelly seen my shit get buffed before I got the flick the next morning more times than I wish to keep count.

I don't know what West Coast City you're from but the city I went to had a strong buff but they didn't have the squad of trucks that roam around every day buffing what they find like we have. From what I heard it was like alot of the downtown shit get's it quick but the highways and hoods get buffed on a schedule, like once every couple months or something.

Also pretty much all the old shit people find here is in the cut like alleys in the hood or behind abandoned buildings or on freight tracks and shit. It's like scavenger hunting to find anything old here. there's always weird exceptions though.

If yall freight tracks and ducky hood spots get buffed the next day then that's some shit! :yuck:

acctually out here the highways have teams of guys who buff.. shit gets buffed quicker on the highways for some reason than anything else. and what i love about out there and i HATE about out here is that you cant find old abandoned buildings out here or old shot out walls to paint.. everything gets bought up quick by developers and turned into homes. it sucks. we dont get grimey shitty places to paint that stay fucked up..... like for example, out here we could never have a 54ville.... never!! it would be turned into a shopping mall too quick.. im just saying you guys got a nice scene out there

yeah the cali buff is rugged, and phillys is getting there..i think the biggest thing is just getting used to it...like before the buff comes thru calistyle, people werent accustomed to getting night flicks or morning flicks...there was a habit of expecting things to run for a while, if not years...thats why NYC is crazy to me still...you go up there and can still take flicks of shit that says 90s dates and shit

theres still cutty spots to find tags in philly, but also east coast cities are more cramped than west coast cities so you get a lot more 100s of alleys to look for old gems..i dont get the sense that cali has as much brick alleys and back cuts

whatever just my 2cents...but it just changes the style of bombing...philly was always a city based on walkin routes and it crushes a lot of motivation to do that when 80% of the route is gone in a day....but heads still get roofs and spots off, its just all in flicks i guess.

Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy+Nov 3 2005, 06:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Father Tom Murphy - Nov 3 2005, 06:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i'm confused ?

:huh2: :huh2: :huh2: :huh2:

OME:

<!--QuoteBegin-juspix@Nov 2 2005, 09:30 PM

omenormmiko.jpg

OME ??

ome.jpg

again, OME:

ome_1.jpg

OME ?!?!?!!

johnny_omega.jpg

[/b]

Ome = Omega. That busted ass shit on the porto-potty is a fake Ome. He must be from North East.

Originally posted by cheerleader@Nov 3 2005, 01:48 AM

yeah the cali buff is rugged, and phillys is getting there..i think the biggest thing is just getting used to it...like before the buff comes thru calistyle, people werent accustomed to getting night flicks or morning flicks...there was a habit of expecting things to run for a while, if not years...thats why NYC is crazy to me still...you go up there and can still take flicks of shit that says 90s dates and shit

theres still cutty spots to find tags in philly, but also east coast cities are more cramped than west coast cities so you get a lot more 100s of alleys to look for old gems..i dont get the sense that cali has as much brick alleys and back cuts

whatever just my 2cents...but it just changes the style of bombing...philly was always a city based on walkin routes and it crushes a lot of motivation to do that when 80% of the route is gone in a day....but heads still get roofs and spots off, its just all in flicks i guess.

yeah see your right.. no one walks out here.. just like that song,"NO BODY WALKS IN LA" thats all of cali, we have almost no public transportation and everything is spread out. i know you guys are gonna have to get used to it but im was just saying.. be glad about what you have

SF please enlighten me with your infinite graffiti knowledge and tell me why he must be from the North East??

People act like nep is only toys, like their aint toys in every neighborhood...

You would be suprised of how many great writers live or lived in nep.. and im not sayin they have mad rep...im talking about SKILL which alot of people that post here lack..everyone is so quick to criticize other people maybe they should revaluate themselves..

Guest infared

ok i just looked at the last 3 pages of this thread...do u guys just hide all the good graffiti and not let quality shit get posted...or does this city just suck this bad...you areee the weakest link...goodbye

Guest infared

ok i just looked at the last 3 pages of this thread...do u guys just hide all the good graffiti and not let quality shit get posted...or does this city just suck this bad...you areee the weakest link...goodbye

Originally posted by YOURS TRUELY@Nov 3 2005, 10:25 AM

SF please enlighten me with your infinite graffiti knowledge and tell me why he must be from the North East??

People act like nep is only toys, like their aint toys in every neighborhood...

You would be suprised of how many great writers live or lived in nep.. and im not sayin they have mad rep...im talking about SKILL which alot of people that post here lack..everyone is so quick to criticize other people maybe they should revaluate themselves..

im not trying to take dudes side or whatever, but i took it as a joke, it just seems like everytime i hear that there is a fake ____, it seems like they are from the north east...dont get it twisted though, because for every copy cat toy that comes outta NEP, there is at least 1 dude doin his shit right, fuck if you think about it, there is a grip of solid writers in NEP...big ups to NAXER, CR8, HOTHEAD, CAEM

and infared, why dont you post some of them dan 1 flicks i know you gotta be sittin on :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SF1+Nov 3 2005, 02:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Nov 3 2005, 02:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Father Tom Murphy@Nov 3 2005, 06:35 AM

i'm confused ?

:huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:  :huh2:

OME:

<!--QuoteBegin-juspix@Nov 2 2005, 09:30 PM

omenormmiko.jpg

OME ??

ome.jpg

again, OME:

ome_1.jpg

OME ?!?!?!!

johnny_omega.jpg

Ome = Omega. That busted ass shit on the porto-potty is a fake Ome. He must be from North East.

[/b]

fuck you, punk :hatred:

PHILLY IS WILD--thats what im saying..nep is infested with alot of toys...its a shame that the toys out number the writers that are legit and put alot of effort into doing their thing...alot of these toys wouldnt know real from real if it hit them in the face

i see some writers in nep wit alot of potential only if they would get out of nep more and show how philly sleeps on the northeast..

shout to zelot and clem.. these dudes along with others are gona change the nep and try and get rid of some of the slop that be around here