Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ITS ALL GOOD N-> DA HOOD...

Originally posted by juspix@Oct 30 2005, 11:44 PM

i have yet to see any boner. i know a couple spots in the pics that where posted...but, it seems like its all ducky spots, which means people only see it if they are goin to paint or take pics or buff spots that get buffed in a day or two any way. im sure if you give it some time, you will start to see him up. i wanna start to see throws on pull downs!! props to people routin through the hood........planet, miko, sear, soner, seyce, laron, epic, kaf, drama, be, naw, faim, nax, if i missed any, add them, but i see these kats every time i drive thru the ghetto on flick missions.....

first off big ups to Aleas and Eater for steppin up and makin me and others go out hard!!the buff in philly is so vicious!! i cant even flick hits that I did one night ago because of it. it is very disencouraging like I sometimes dont even wanna bomb but then I just bomb smarter and better spots. but any way here is some shit...

2217.jpg

1259.jpg

pic took in the rain from far...

4242.jpg

5605.jpg

3728.jpg

Originally posted by GrafFreedom@Nov 1 2005, 07:18 PM

first off big ups to Aleas and Eater for steppin up and makin me and others go out hard!!the buff in philly is so vicious!! i cant even flick hits that I ...

1259.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gotta give props to the buffman, "he gots work ethic"!

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

bump to all y'all for makin em work

Originally posted by GrafFreedom@Nov 1 2005, 07:18 PM

first off big ups to Aleas and Eater for steppin up and makin me and others go out hard!!the buff in philly is so vicious!! i cant even flick hits that I ...

1259.jpg

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

gotta give props to the buffman, "he gots work ethic"!

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

bump to all y'all for makin em work