be jealous of my winona ryder poster....

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and finally a two piece transcend "T" block logo. those of you who attended UP this year may or may not have noticed these around town. highly collectable. if your like omar, you might have stolen yours. but not me, i got mine right from the dirty hippie himself.

your killing me here....i swear you are someone i know, not really but you know what im saying....the guy who isnt famous but knows all the famous people and constantly gloats about all the cool shit hes received from these people, who came over to his house after a gig, etc....this is seriously halarious, it is some nice shit but i didnt really want to tell you that because i dont want the weight of your head to snap your neck....

boogie handsbeing rude but joking at the same time:D

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its true,you got some great stuff there seeking.

That Ouija canvas is really dope.

And winona is looking good as always...

Natalie would be a better reason for me to get REAL jealous...

but fuck it,i already am.

Boogie,i gotta agree with you man ,i would be joking to in some way.

BUMP,cause its way better than the "pray you'll get to use my shower" one that had no pictures or even scientific data concerning the pressure of the water.

Tesseract/caption thieve son of a bitch,

the only copies i had of that winona pic, went to the grave with my old hard drive. my only hope is that i have a copy on a zip disk, but since i have about 50 of them (and none of them are at my house) it'll be a minute before i can find out if i have it on there.... however, if i have a copy, yes, i'll make you one makros... after i make beardos...

inky L, i did get out of my house... ive been gone a bunch. youd be proud.

seeking/preschool hide an go seek failure

Originally posted by seeking innocence

the only copies i had of that winona pic, went to the grave with my old hard drive. my only hope is that i have a copy on a zip disk, but since i have about 50 of them (and none of them are at my house) it'll be a minute before i can find out if i have it on there.... however, if i have a copy, yes, i'll make you one makros... after i make beardos...

inky L, i did get out of my house... ive been gone a bunch. youd be proud.

seeking/preschool hide an go seek failure

very awesome seeking. i am really hoping you have a copy for me. let me know whats up. thanks a lot.

Archived