TAILS FROM THE RAILS

ArtistikFunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sr.Gomez@Jan 12 2005, 11:33 AM

hey Artistik if you dont mind me askin how recently did you catch that Amtrak superliner? I know that shits been runnin for a minute now...

Caught that Amtrak superliner last week Friday on Amtrak #7 bound for Portland via Chicago...

Been benching the Amtrak coast 2 coast trains the past two months looking for that FastTrack Reefer end to end with the stork & water scene??.

Any body seen or or know what Reefer I am taking about??? That car is a hot catch!!!

AGAIN It slipped threw my hands!

I am suprised Amtrack let's that stuff ride, I always see Amtrak cars with buffmarks coming threw here... Shot that superliner from the hip.

thats real dope you were able to flick it. If you caught it last week that means its been riding for a month almost. I rode that same train with that shit runnin, and flicked it. I saw those buildings and mad Waldo pieces all around there lookin out the windows, again thanks.

Artistik is the man holding it down as far as quality shots and different ideas excalibrated of different levels of creativity. The use of Photoshop has some peoples panties in uproars but I think that it is an upscale move in the advancement of showcasing happenings of the human mind that have been caught on film. Even his videos are exquisite with benhcing all seasons (although I particularly missed out the exepriences of mad snowing benching camcorders .... and seeing this shit was along time ago) Props to Artistik for keeping ir real on the rails.........