DIGI CAM PURCHASE...

Paisa

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO ACQUIRE A DIGI CAM... BUT I AM HAVING TROUBLE DECIDING WHICH ONE... THERE ARE SO MANY... AND I WANT TO GET THE BEST FOR MY BUCK... MY BUDGET IS $150-250... I WAS DEBATING ONE LIKE MY BOY'S... HE GOT ONE OF THOSE 3.2 MEGAPIXEL ONES... BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT I AM MAKING THE RIGHT DECISION WHEN I CHOOSE ONE... PLEASE POST ANY SUGGESTIONS YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Take it from me.I sold mail order cameras for a year and a half.I seriously cant even look at a camera anymore.And for your price range i would DEFFINANTLY go with a Canon powershot a-75. Most places sell it for 179.99. Dont let them jerk you on accesorys.A warranty is only like 10 dollara. Get yourself a nice memory card (a 128mb will do you just fine) they run for like 25-30 bucks.And you should be set.

If you want me to make a suggestion.This is the place i used to work for

http://stores.ebay.com/myVbuy_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

Still are great friends with the people who work there.Just dont buy any accesorys from them.