RETARDation

HAL*LOVE*U

you fucken suck my bit white hairy balls hal. ur shit wants me wana vomit like when i see earos crap. looks like FRESH ass to me. oh yes, nice fresh ass wit sum diareah cumin out. uh oh, i just sharted in my pants. hahah im jp u damn spik. hell yeah spiks united. how come i wasnt told, ima spik too. VIVA LOS CUBANOS!!!

bump your shit. dats originality right thuuurrrr. i like ur shit. keep it up and try developinjg ur shit more to make it more peicy(if thats word)....peace out spiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

criticism: umm... its pretty much what a lot of the sf influenced writers

are leaning towards now is it not? that style is cool,

you didnt invent it but you seem to have the general

concept of that particular style/letter structure down...

its good.. you could expand on it alot... maybe try to incorporate the clouds into the letters themselves?? i dunno...

the closest i get to being a spickk is buying a 40 at the bodega...

Well, honestly it's a fairly new style (this time around) and everyone is putting their mitts on it. So you're definitely in good company as far as being at the height of a writing trend. I'll give you that.

You obviously have the letters down... well, pretty much. I wouldn't go as far as to say you knnow what you're doing but you know more than a lot of kids giving it shot. And your hands are better than most when it comes to this style. I can't tell you how many times I've been sick from seeing decent styles only to be broken up by the weak handstyles next to a piece. So I'll give you that.

Here's one of the things I think you need to work on. Something most kids need to work on as a matter of fact but rarely does anyone do it. Structure and relationship.

Your letter structure is a little sloppy. I know this style is not something that needs attention to detail but if it's done right it looks pretty damn slick. Think about how perfect Geso and Grey have their letters nestle up to one another. How perfect the form and function from one letter to the next is. It's the relationship between each letter to the next. It's that attention to detail and finess that makes the difference. I think what you could pay more attention to is the wieght of each letter and the way each letter connects or nestles up to the next letter. It's a simple and easy thing to master, especially with this style.

The suggestion of incorporating the clouds in the letter forms themselves is a good one, for this style. It would really fit.

You can be one of five hundred kids doing this same style or you can be one of five hundred kids doing something interesting, fresh and new with this style. You know what I mean? I'm not going to tell you that it's played out style and has been done time and time again because I honestly think you already know that. What I will say is take this tyle to the next level. To use them again, think about Geso and Grey. They took an old style and gave it new life. It worked for them and put them "on the map" so to speak. Well, that and the massive amounts of work they put in. Anyway...

Don't know if any of it made sense or if you even care, but there ya go.

Archived