perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Creas is a fucking joke. you bite so much shit. look at this for example. you just copied you wanna be boyfriends L and turned it into you C.

stay out of melbourne toy

Ha! Who the fuck is this almighty character. I would love to hear your stories & knowledge. You should even state who you are, that would be fucking radical, all you have ever done is point people out on their faults and the other half of your posts are you trying to be a comedian. You fail at both.

Russel, Your ignorance astounds me. certain characteristics related to a styles are used by many more then just those 2 writers, neither invented the part of the letter you are referring to. You cannot say that your graffiti doesn't follow any rules regarding letter structure because if it didn't it would be whack, which you probably is anyway,Especially with an attitude like that. Go look at pictures of 80-90s graff from Perth and you cannot say that the writers shared lettters and addons all the time, Its all part of it. Your the reason why Perth runs in a circle, Writers styles are bound to cross over at some point, its not called biting, Its just basic influence. Especially when painting together the point is to often look similar. For example Feck and Ayer use the same letters all the time as each other collaboratively, that neither invented. You dont call using of a typeface in graffiti biting?

• Like 1

Russel, Your ignorance astounds me. certain characteristics related to a styles are used by many more then just those 2 writers, neither invented the part of the letter you are referring to. You cannot say that your graffiti doesn't follow any rules regarding letter structure because if it didn't it would be whack, which you probably is anyway,Especially with an attitude like that. Go look at pictures of 80-90s graff from Perth and you cannot say that the writers shared lettters and addons all the time, Its all part of it. Your the reason why Perth runs in a circle, Writers styles are bound to cross over at some point, its not called biting, Its just basic influence. Especially when painting together the point is to often look similar. For example Feck and Ayer use the same letters all the time as each other collaboratively, that neither invented. You dont call using of a typeface in graffiti biting?

^ THIS.

this goes for every one.

calling some one out for a biter or a toy is just a blatant cover up of the fact that you are jealous of some one else that is going out and doing more then you are. bitch and moan all you want on the internet.

at the end of the day its the people that are committing rather then bashing away on their keyboards thats keeping shit alive.

* que the generic come back that i supposedly write okies *

if anyone can post me a flick of anything that I have done that even resembles okies in the slightest i will gladly eat my own words.

HAHAHAH RICHARD PRYOR!!!

post one off your TLOK throwies!!! they are wayyyyyyy better!!

And as far posting some of your "stuff"...im pretty sure no one has even seen you up, and would even waist there time flicking you.... the only shit we seen of yours is the garbage you post!

all you are is a 120z groupie.

HAHAHAH RICHARD PRYOR!!!

post one off your TLOK throwies!!! they are wayyyyyyy better!!

And as far posting some of your "stuff"...im pretty sure no one has even seen you up, and would even waist there time flicking you.... the only shit we seen of yours is the garbage you post!

all you are is a 120z groupie.

why dont you post one for me. you seem to be getting all hot and bothered over it.

how about i frame one and gift wrap it for you ryan.

Dont worry Richard Pryor, next time i see you im going to roll you... your shit shoes, your shit cloths... and maybe if im nice enough... i'll sell them back to you at a cheap price!

P.s Thanks for the no show today... i didnt really want to get blood on my new stripey..