perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoever did that is a fucking lowdown peice of shit that should be kicked into the gutter. Regardless of who did it, you're just some faggot ass dero cunt trying to be hard, thinking your scribbles are the beez-fucking-kneez of perth city. I've got news for you. you're toy as shit. grow up. mature. learn some respect. what a fucking embarrassment.

push for more walls to be painted by local artists rather than be a little gay cunt and scribble all over someones shit. cunt should be ashamed

Haha, considering some of the people you jock when their stuff gets posted, I am surprised you think like that 'serious'. I distinctly remember your awe over a particular writer in Perth, who in his younger days, bombed over some very well executed legal street art and also bombed headstones at a cemetery.

You seem really upset when people do graffiti.

Also, aren't they just going to high pressure it off? Think of the amount of times spots like Shenton traino got bombed over - shit was always cleaned up within the week.

Haha, considering some of the people you jock when their stuff gets posted, I am surprised you think like that 'serious'. I distinctly remember your awe over a particular writer in Perth, who in his younger days, bombed over some very well executed legal street art and also bombed headstones at a cemetery.

You seem really upset when people do graffiti.

Also, aren't they just going to high pressure it off? Think of the amount of times spots like Shenton traino got bombed over - shit was always cleaned up within the week.

Lol, I liked Ar**e's hady's, never had anything else to say about the dude. Bombing peoples headstones is fucking wack. I certainly wasn't in 'awe' over his steez. I like it when people do graffiti. I just don't like rank cunts scribbling gayness.

If it's simply a matter of high pressuring it off, leaving the artwork unmarked, then my level of caring has just diminished significantly

If it's simply a matter of high pressuring it off, leaving the artwork unmarked, then my level of caring has just diminished significantly

I can't see why they would throw that much coin at something and not proof it the same way they do so many other legal works. Fucking stupid if they didn't.

that mural sucks. big time.

i would have loved to see what the guys at lastchance could have done with the space.

I hope your being sarcastic.... Lastchance bhabhaahabhabhahbhbahba LASTCHANCE abhbhahbahbahbahbhabhbabhabhahbabhbhaahbabhahbbhahbahah!!! OMG ROFL LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: