perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
picture224q.jpg[/url]

picture207d.jpg

picture246.jpg

picture209f.jpg

picture270x.jpg

picture236o.jpg

picture274n.jpg

picture257j.jpg

picture232g.jpg

picture243j.jpg

" the daft punk robot is cool but I really don't like most of the wall that coffee shop organised. pushing to have it re-done at some point with better quality street art.

meh..."

Meh? You want better "quality "street art"? Than this? Meh? What do you want some paste ups of "ironic" shit straight out of clipart 1995 edition? Some weak floating head characters that we all drew with coloured pencils when we were "that old"? Meh? Some fucking stupid suck my dick stencils?

You need to be slapped in the fucking face... hard.

I typed out a couple of sentences describing why this work here completely obliterates any form of "street art" but if you're downing this wall, why bother. You are ovuestly (long time forum nerds please note the spelling) a complete and utter, fucking, palm to forehead, imbecile.

I just lost faith.

" You are ovuestly (long time forum nerds please note the spelling) a complete and utter, fucking, palm to forehead, imbecile.

ovuestly holla!

also im liking the cap for cap at beehive n. freo. good to see people putting in the effort.

say that to some of your rip friends you hypocritical fuck

Haha, are you fucking kidding me??!

You fucking PM 'ed me after me giving you props on a post, and whinged to me about why people are giving you negaprops, yet you make comments like that, expecting it to be all good.

GRONK.

Oh, furthermore.....

Few pages back there is an incredible 'Fibzer Vires TSM Kroox' tag. When the fuck are you cunts going to realise that those little tags are SO much better than 80% of the rest of shit graffiti, and unfortunately, 'street art' that gets posted.

Look at those tags. Look at that Wolop tag just after it. Think about them. Think about them more.

^^^^ No one here knows any history here... They would claim they do, but actually they practically all started painting last year and all have the same shit style and think of some witty old fashioned ass name...

Hey guys, i was wondering is the name charley taken, or henry? or gerald?