perth city

MkaRats.....

I dont have to school you even more than I already have today do I? you should be grateful someone shared that AWESOME photo with you.

hows about you shut the fuck up? :) uve come into this thread where it was no bitching for some time post a flick of some shit n try claim there king burner, if ur mjate is the original miser tell hi to step up or fuk off coz 1 we got now is more then dope, so fuk up! as for grizzlybears, keep doing ur thing man!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Sorry kids your wrong.... the REAL MISER BURNS.....

25alz0h.png

This photo hardly proves that point!!

Requesting more flicks of both Misers...... to educate who's who instead of crying on here..........

you should be grateful someone shared that AWESOME photo with you.

Requesting more awesome pixilated as fuck photos from dollar signs........

All the "stars"love them

I think they are cute. But, I have to say, when they first came out and all the "stars" were wearing them,I thought it was so height of fashion ! lol Here you would see all the Chinese babes wearing them with summer clothes in China. Looked popular! LOL like there would be a good pair of walking/running/training shoes? I worn them around here,and I was done skiing and wore them up in the snow. this webisite has many ugg boots ,take one! www.pickcheapuggboots.com

Are you threatening me?

Cornholio1.jpg

I see you trying to start a pissing contest. Don't bother son.

I wont bother, why would i bother when you get hard off a diges tag?

P.s. The fuck does Beavis have to do with anything, clearly i wasnt threatening you. Must be just some bad stab at a joke.