perth city

MkaRats.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The businesses or government don't want to pay for airfares and accommodation etc but have no choice due to the fact that there is a lot more talent in Melbourne, doing a lot more cool and diverse shit (NOT saying perth isn't good)... it also doesn't have traditionalists bitching about 'street-artists' and so on - people just do their own thing, whatever. At the end of the day the scene is still growing, so why not get with the times, and then ahead of them. megabombastic

edit:bump above

it was in yesturdays west australian paper.

its fucking hipocritical from the government, after all the heat there tryna put on writers in the news lately, then they pay some art fags to come to our city and do this shit?

i hope it gets covered in tags!!!

it was in yesturdays west australian paper.

its fucking hipocritical from the government, after all the heat there tryna put on writers in the news lately, then they pay some art fags to come to our city and do this shit?

i hope it gets covered in tags!!!

it's the City of Perth local council who's paying for it not the State Government...

Howsit going to the perth writers, sorry to hear about ur loss, im semi new to the contry from NZ an just looking for a bita help with where to get decent paint/caps etc, anyone that can give an idea of where its all at would be much appreciated

1/ http://montys.wordpress.com/

2/ http://www.thebutchershop.com.au/news/

thats pretty much our only retail shops for decent paint...

perth/vic park/freo

If that mural get's trashed by toy's it would be a very sad inditement on your scene. You should be happy that the government had the foresight to commission such a good piece of work for everyone's enjoyment and not keep an ugly grey wall there.

I bet all you "real writers" *cough* complaining about it are act staunch do nothing toys.

As for calling them art fags, you should do your research. One of those dudes was a fucking good graffiti writer in his own right a few years back.

• Like 1

If that mural get's trashed by toy's it would be a very sad inditement on your scene. You should be happy that the government had the foresight to commission such a good piece of work for everyone's enjoyment and not keep an ugly grey wall there.

I bet all you "real writers" *cough* complaining about it are act staunch do nothing toys.

As for calling them art fags, you should do your research. One of those dudes was a fucking good graffiti writer in his own right a few years back.

go back to melbourne fag so you can hangout with your art fag mates, ride fixies and comment on who is skinnyer and giggle

still it would have been nice to see city of perth support perth street artists who applied for that wall and are just as capable imo (and i dont mean any disrepect to the dudes doing it)

$70k job too i believe.. wowsers

still it would have been nice to see city of perth support perth street artists who applied for that wall and are just as capable imo (and i dont mean any disrepect to the dudes doing it)

$70k job too i believe.. wowsers

Fair point but I dont remember anyone whinging when revok was flown in all the way from the states to do the same thing.

What the council did was unreasonable, getting writers from the other part of the country and not enquiring about this city's own talent. I'm certain Perth could pull off something like that if not better but that being said, these guys have made a name for themselves in this aspect of graffiti and its hypocritical and childish to spoil someone else's work just because they're from Melbourne.

fuck any legal shit, sell-out cunts, if your to old to commit illegally take up lawn bowls or someshit. art fag shit should be left in the gallery's not the street. go to melbourne to see that shit!

respect to cunts that put abit of risk into getting up, not rocking up in some city allays with 100 premiums and a 2 week time frame!

request any real graffiti with some level of risk?