-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck yeah HORSE. for those of you who never come to the 513 (props to hoer and zewoh for rollin) merje hardly has shit. TA is just a group of people who likes to fight and occasionally paint on the side. I know because they have been threatened to fight in the yard for no reason at all. Its just what they do. Thats fine, people are going to fight, i have no beef with that. I just want other people to know who view this thread what the real truth is. I'm 100% positive someone from TA will be here soon talkin mad shit. but when it comes to the amount of actual spots people still paint, and paint first by the way. ta just aint it. In the past yeah they were the dopest crew around. but now..... strictly fighting and beefing

Last time I rolled through Cinci TA had it locked... Been catching Misery a lot too. And it least some crews back up talk with walk, other than crying on the net or pleading not to get beat up when confronted. :)

its kinda like that time some kid was on here all like" yo my ex crew is in cahoots with msk d30 and nsf", like thats true or like anyone gives a shit.

hard to imagine your shock and surprise... all things considered...

a phrase that comes to mind when it comes to said loud mouth:

"CUT YOUR LOSSES"

yall needs ta get up, get out, and dooo somfin bfo the winta wave hits n yall be all bish mode in ya Dittrich furs infront of da heater vents sippin cocoa all up unda ya pink snuggies. nahmean....

funny-pictures-horse-in-car.jpg

Horse meat is going up in price yall peep dat on da news? nahmean, getcha winter chilli meat bfor it goesu p.

funny%2Bhorse%2Bpictures%2Bfree%2B%25288%2529.jpg

funny%2Bhorse%2Bpictures%2Bfree%2B%25288%2529.jpg

This shit has turnd into mufuckin the interwebs version of The View,take out old washed up bishes and insert graffiti loversalike and shit nahmean..... Sprts n sprays all day, not giggles and jargon word ta the gawds

Funniest shit is now a days u aint just need a certain caps fo da sprays. Kids b like yo "u got the app for dat?" naw son-ettte, there aint an app for ya iphone to make yo shit look GOOD. There aint an APP for low lights, hi lights and all dat blingism. Take yo ass to ITT-tech wit all dat mumblejumbles hash tag swag nahmean...THIS IS THE STREETS.

Yall finna end up trying to be all up in the GAME, not knowin the reals, and end up a casuality...u ol' innocent bistandard lookin ass ...

sprinter.gif

Gawd.png

WORD TO THE GAWDS, B

tumblr_lv691dcWnG1qjzoxdo1_400.png

tumblr_lr0dmhcZYs1qjzoxdo1_400.gif

Graffiti is the only sport where being benched, is an achievement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be here all night. Autographs upon request.

12OZ SPONSORED STAND-UP COMEDY xmas NIGHT JAM AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS THRU OUT OHIO: Cleveland Fun Wall, Dayton Legal Jam Spot, Columbus Trash Totes Depot, & Toledo Bridges & Roadways Facilities Municipal Building Basement.

COME 1, COME ALL..... Toys, Kings, Legends, Kings who are Toys, Legendary Toys, all come owt for da festivities. We all can jist spray togetha....

the-christmas-jam_OhQCatKWuFE.jpg

SPECIAL GUEST MARIAH CAREY WILL BE SINGING ALL OF OUR FAVORITE SEASONAL TUNES..FIRST WRITER DONE WITH THEIR PIECE GETS FREE FIFTEEN MINUTE CLOSET ACTION W/ HER!!

6499773853_a5b04e8d8c.jpg

michelle-obama-newsweek.gif