-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it looks like that twist piece was ragged and erabik fixed it, and then added a piece around it so it wouldnt get fucked up again...if he just fixed the twist with the grey and thats all it wouldnt look that nice, and if you just walk by it, its definetly a goner. twist would be stoked to see some kid do that.. i mean come on... its jsut graffiti... props to erabik, well played.

No one noticed,... erabik is an "art fag"

Of course I noticed and laughed at the irony.. Art fag graffitti is whats up! Bump HAPS and all the rest of you "art fags":lol:

Paint over whoever you want, as long as they aint my crew, I really don't fucking care. Toy mentality has overrun the culture and the internet has poisoned it with toys "teaching" toys and styles being eaten up and puked out..I'm pretty sure if I met most of you I wouldn't like you. Graff writers are pussies nowadays.

Of course I noticed and laughed at the irony.. Art fag graffitti is whats up! Bump HAPS and all the rest of you "art fags":lol:

Paint over whoever you want, as long as they aint my crew, I really don't fucking care. Toy mentality has overrun the culture and the internet has poisoned it with toys "teaching" toys and styles being eaten up and puked out..I'm pretty sure if I met most of you I wouldn't like you. Graff writers are pussies nowadays.

Real talk.