-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:confused: :confused:

You've got to be kidding me? You expect no one to paint that train because of a faded piece that you can't read and NO ONE would have ever taken a picture of if we hadn't painted it?

I understand the respect issue. But when three active freight writers did not notice the legendary piece at top, then it's more than likely not a big issue. It was not done out of DISRESPECT. Maybe you could call it ignorance, but excuse us for the year's we all started painting. When a boxcar pulls into NY, it's getting painted. If we aren't painting it, the 30 other toys will.

And Bed., you can shut the fuck up right now. You were hitting me up not to long ago giving me props. Don't be a hypocrite like everyone else in the game.

No one stays on top forever and fame is just a four letter word.

Pull up your pants and get a fucking job.

It just shows a lot of disrespect, it conveys a shitty attitude. Plus if you can't burn it don't go over it, but all you young guys don't care unless it affects you in some way. I just hope none of y'all expect to see your cars running fir any period of time. Or for anyone to respect your graffiti. Your style has nothing going for it so I hope you're a humble dude or push some serious numbers

go over faded pieces and throwups or gay monikers with end to end banger productions that didnt take 3 seconds to do. i love seeing miniture swamp donkey tags rolling by more than fullcars

swamp donkey monikers/ most monikers are doper than half the end to ends on this thread... is a whole different ballgame anyways, not really comparable. dont go over historical shit, shit is stupid. that comment just caught my eye, so i may be out of context/ talking shit on someone im cool wtih, but thats my opinion. monikers arnt gay. matter fact there might be some gay streaker heads but there cooler than you. either way. stop being a dumbass.

love

d to the i to the g

It just shows a lot of disrespect, it conveys a shitty attitude. Plus if you can't burn it don't go over it, but all you young guys don't care unless it affects you in some way. I just hope none of y'all expect to see your cars running fir any period of time. Or for anyone to respect your graffiti. Your style has nothing going for it so I hope you're a humble dude or push some serious numbers

That dude maybe a legend in your area, but not to others. I've done my research. Do your part.

I don't give one fuck about what any faggot behind a screen name thinks of my graffiti. I think what I do is decent. But it could be a lot better, and that's all I strive for. To push further and better at my own game.

I would have to say that e2e burned that, and a lot of other cars that are being painted today.

And as far as my cars running, all I see this as, is another minor threat from some internet geek with an opinion. If you knew anything, the numbers are obvious. And they will continue to grow.

uncle murda- don't be actin like

-ACET