-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
look out for the drunkkid/1struler music video collaboration

YES. I'll have my people get with your people. Work out a kontraqt, get the lawyers to notarize it. Maybe we can shoot it at the new gallery called the Fun Wall. I think it's in Cleveland, right? I wonder if we'll be able to do installations...

6257731113_291872d49e.jpg

Diddint bite. It was 'influenced'. itz not a bite, it's more of a 'hybrid of styles' and elemints 'borrowed' from other 'influential' writers. Don't judge. Yall kno yall do it to. Biting isnt relevint no mo.... thnx interwebs...i gott yall goin nutts

1948013733PaulWallProfile.jpg

PS dont bite my shit, or ill bite u.

Isn't the point of graffiti to paint illegally? Like its in the definition of graffiti...

Oh why yes, actually it is based on the premise of being illegal.

urbandictionary.com

...Graffiti is a commonly misunderstood form of illegal art. Graffiti is done on walls, buses, trains, and other forms of private and public property, often without permission (thus the 'illegal' part). Ink, paint, scratches, and other ways can be used to do graffiti; spray paint cans with special tips being the favored way, since they are easily carried and do not require brushes and other equipment. Note that not all things sprayed/written on a wall are graffiti! Gang markings, crude bathroom writings, and other less artistic forms of wall-markings are NOT graffiti.

Graffiti (also called Graf) is a form of self expression, and while it is illegal, is NOT vandalism.

Dictionary.com

Graffiti is plural form of Graffito....whose definition is:

graffito

noun

a rude decoration inscribed on rocks or walls