-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There are quit a few things going on in clevo that i'm jealous off cornd beef spot erywhere polishboys the park systems shit actually rides for years y'all are allowed to do legals we don't got that down here we do got money bitches trees and handstyles tho even the toys here usally have decent hands is there an easy way to post flicks from your iPhone on here I ain't a super computer duder

NEMSKE

CEPS

Word Lev. My dude NISE, that quit writing in the late 90's, moved up there recently and was tellin me about how they have tatto supply stores, and legal spots and shit. Imma stay with bustown with though, PBJ/HWC rip shit.

614ers, support my dudes from Blam Squad and Triple Star Phantom! My dudes King Cold, Jay Spade, and Castro spit bars hard. Working on their next mixtape cover right now :cool:

some how Imma get hate for this post, but whatever. :lol:

NEMSKE

CEPS

Word Lev. My dude NISE, that quit writing in the late 90's, moved up there recently and was tellin me about how they have tatto supply stores, and legal spots and shit. Imma stay with bustown with though, PBJ/HWC rip shit.

614ers, support my dudes from Blam Squad and Triple Star Phantom! My dudes King Cold, Jay Spade, and Castro spit bars hard. Working on their next mixtape cover right now :cool:

some how Imma get hate for this post, but whatever. :lol:

i agree wit pbj n hwc rippin it... but that wannabe radio rap shits straight boo boo

The wannabe rap shit is by non original members. Listen to tsp, keep ya head, and phantom prophecy. On keep ya head up they teel a very complex story about a girl's journey to adult hood. The other two are more less smoking songs, but they have good rhymes and beats. "Puffin on the weed blow the smoke in the sky, triple star phantom ain't never gonna die."

There are quit a few things going on in clevo that i'm jealous off cornd beef spot erywhere polishboys the park systems shit actually rides for years y'all are allowed to do legals we don't got that down here we do got money bitches trees and handstyles tho even the toys here usally have decent hands is there an easy way to post flicks from your iPhone on here I ain't a super computer duder

the reason you cant get legals is cause everyone hates graff down there.... most likely due to the fact yall will paint on peoples houses on side streets in a suburban setting ....that shit gets people steamed !!!! . and the squirter tags dont help ...