-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thanks Bojangles

Edit them posts

And like I said off ripp

Im cool with IO and TA cats

Ohio needs to unite like voltron in this bitch

And to all you sidewinders who hide and hate behind screen names

This is Nems fuckin 1

& that shit is pussy

Mr polyester

No 1 cares to come get you be a man and state your name

If your a pussy boy and you can't fight, don't set yourself up to be a target at all.

Crik did exactly that by running his mouth and dissing my crew, so he got his fucking head busted by ME.

Anyone talking that same shit he did without leaving a name is going to be assumed to be him.

Its so gay to me how much this dudes name is mentioned on here, it's disgusting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNW8sW31oZc

Diggin the hoers hedake and pimpdaddy pork also diggin noep and death not diggin toys and fuck babys thinking cats don't paint cuz they don't post everything they do in the last year I've seen my homies paint at least 1500 fills that have never made it to the interweb I just assumed other og's were on the same shit didn't realize you were spossed to post every last thing you do

bump hahn conkers ohios true flick king

i want to see some piece battles all i see is fools bragging that suck.... . get some new outlines its allways the worst fools in the crew that wnt tto talk about how their crew is og or kings shits tireedddd 1500 fill ins that never made it to the web is a good start

less posting its also funny that these kids say you arent a real writer unless you travel to paint .... out of all that traveling to Doper cities how many writers from those spots you traveld to actually took time out of their lives to go get up in your city ?? i dont think people are flocking there to put in work unless its smashing out college pussy

i might be wrong i dont go there soo i dont see it in person but if well known heads went to paint there im sure it would have been re posted 5 times by now like everythign else

Clash of the Titans is on HBO

Peace to the Gods and the earths

Rip odb

Polyester the molester you ol sidewinder hater

Have a good night

Go write on a trashcan for me

LMAO HE DEFFFLY NOT CRIK AND I KNO THAT FOR A FACT HAHAH LIke I SAID WAY BACK ITS FUCKIN LIL KIDS THATS HOLLIN HOMIE NOT NO GROWN MAN .. so know hwo u talkin to b4 you point the finger at crikkkk