-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DATSIK keep up the straight letters.. I kno of some sick shit that been painted lately, where are the fucking fliks.. Revive this thread. We revive the streets!

so how many people were shit faced with me on that graffiti bus with disco lights, sticky icky, a few bitches, 90z music, and a gang of writers.. Painted by the AM fam for Bar 11..

DATSIK keep up the straight letters.. I kno of some sick shit that been painted lately, where are the fucking fliks.. Revive this thread. We revive the streets!

so how many people were shit faced with me on that graffiti bus with disco lights, sticky icky, a few bitches, 90z music, and a gang of writers.. Painted by the AM fam for Bar 11..

Here, thought you might like this. These kids are also into reviving the streets

you can find more from them and like minded individuals @ http://www.theBurbLife.com

02_barber.jpg

" CROW is always lying about his age. He lie about his age all the time. One time LOST came in here and sat in this chair. I said LOST 'you hang out with CROW, just between me and you, how old is CROW.' You know what LOST told me, he said "Hey, CROW is 137 years old." A hundred and thirty-seven years old! "

Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you! Who's next?!

• Like 1