-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Damn I couldn't help but break my vow of silence, this dude had to say something about sports.

Dog really pro teams and pro dreams? Like the dream lebron had of a ring, so he went to Miami. Yea dumb dumb, the buckeyes are the only sports team winning big in this state, rose bowl last season and the NATIONAL championship in 04 was it?

Regaurdless Ohio ain't no sweet destination for nothin retards, graffiti, sports, or bitches. There's plenty of these things in abundance outside the Midwest.

If YOU only write graffiti in YOUR city, you are a faggot.

i never said cleveland or cincy sports were good homeboy no ohio team can finish so im not actin like anyones on top. lebrons a scrub hes garbage hes not gona do shit for mia. this site isnt about basketball or football or our polo tshirts so drop shit BRAAA.. your refering to 04 that was 6 years ago who cares. and me and my niggas do paint other citys dont know who the fuck ur refering to fooll. and by pro teams and pro dreams if you really got that it was a joke DREAM aka somthing that wont happen.. AKA refering to cleveland and cincy as a JOKE TEAM but they still have a pro team. dont be dumb JACK.

i never said cleveland or cincy sports were good homeboy no ohio team can finish so im not actin like anyones on top. lebrons a scrub hes garbage hes not gona do shit for mia. this site isnt about basketball or football or our polo tshirts so drop shit BRAAA.. your refering to 04 that was 6 years ago who cares. and me and my niggas do paint other citys dont know who the fuck ur refering to fooll. and by pro teams and pro dreams if you really got that it was a joke DREAM aka somthing that wont happen.. AKA refering to cleveland and cincy as a JOKE TEAM but they still have a pro team. dont be dumb JACK.

bagawwwwwd, your sound like a big fucking loser...you brought it up, stop being so blind, columbus runs shit way harder than whatever ohio city your from, and please dont say cleveland cuz thats just rediculous

i had to chime in on this. i feel like the writers that came from cle really did their thing but the bar for quility work commin outa cleveland has lowered. i really only see foggy pieces with white hilights outeroutline and in the 3d commin outa cleveland. cbus on the other had is flooded with toys. it has always ben like that. but the spots street and train spots are tighter and the hole hand style sceen their is off the hook. plain and simple the pieces i was seeing at the practice spots wer fire. hands down right now bustown over cle. sorry cleveland you guys just fell off.

bagawwwwwd, your sound like a big fucking loser...you brought it up, stop being so blind, columbus runs shit way harder than whatever ohio city your from, and please dont say cleveland cuz thats just rediculous

i clearly said cleveland and cincy teams were a joke along with cbus so what side did you see me choose. you post once a year on this page no one gives a fuck what you have to say

when i think of good graffiti in ohio i think of cincy... probably because of ATT and DF and TA dudes and late 90's cincy. Real sick dudes came out of cincy and legendary out of towners come through and paint there.

If I had to pick, I'd say Cincy...sorry.

Sadly, Columbus in second place...BUT I look forward to people like Hoer, Jasf, Zewo and the other new-schoolers to do it right this generation and maybe in a few years, that will all change. /soapbox

Oldmanlostcleveheadoner

*Cleveland love goes to: Shrug and Rove/Optic Boom, Sano, Rox1, Ceps, Poke, Moe/Got1, Ridle, Crow.

Oh, and me...because I rule.