-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Good Morning you bitchazzzzzz . . . . all that new graff shit is all toy, that sigh is garbage . . . he may paint alot but he is euro biting nigga!!!!, that seone is fuckin so wack . . . nigga is a toy and only paints legals!!!!!!!!!!! The Arys is fresh . . . if it was done in 1996 . . . .ahhahaha

Quit posting that webs shit its god awful . . . . whats up with that shit you cant even read . . . it looks like someone took there retarded little brother to the train and fed him a box of juju bees and told him to get loose . . .. WACKKKKKKKKK!!!

DAYTON REP!!!!!!!!! POST SOME KORE FLICKS I DARE YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>

Good Morning you bitchazzzzzz . . . . all that new graff shit is all toy, that sigh is garbage . . . he may paint alot but he is euro biting nigga!!!!, that seone is fuckin so wack . . . nigga is a toy and only paints legals!!!!!!!!!!! The Arys is fresh . . . if it was done in 1996 . . . .ahhahaha

Quit posting that webs shit its god awful . . . . whats up with that shit you cant even read . . . it looks like someone took there retarded little brother to the train and fed him a box of juju bees and told him to get loose . . .. WACKKKKKKKKK!!!

DAYTON REP!!!!!!!!! POST SOME KORE FLICKS I DARE YOU>>>>>>>>>>>>

assclown.sized.jpg

Dayton , Ohio is a piece of shit city from the get-go . Full of a bunch of bored rural kids that either turn wigger or queer .

I WILL B AT THE DAYTON LEGAL WALL TOMMORROW AT NOON . . . OR YOU BITCHES TO SKARED TO SHOW UP I BET YOU WILL BE TOO BUZY FUCKING YOUR FRIENDS IN THE ASS IN SOME CHILL FREIGHT LAY UP, AND TEHN ON YOUR WAY HOME YOU WILL GET A MILKSHAKE AND TOKE A DOBBIE, AND THEN TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND THEN YOU WILL LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND THINK THAT YOUR DUDE LOOKS GOOD WITH A SPLASH OF BLACK ON HIS NOSE AND THEN YOU LEAN OVER TO WIPE IT OFF AND THEN YOU BOTH GIGGLE AND HE SAYS THAT HE LIKES IT AND THEN YOU SAY I JUSTED WANTED TO CLEAN YOU UP . . . YOU START TO RUB HIS JEANS AND YOU SAY THERE IS SOME PAINT ON YOU PANTS LET ME CLEAN THAT UP AND YOU START TO SUCK HIS HARD THROBING COCK. . . YOU LOVE IT THE YASTE REMINDS YOU OF A POPSICLE FROM THE ICE CREAM MAN . .. MMMMMMMMMMM . . . .HE COMES IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU THEMN MAKE A AGREEMENT TO NOT TELL ANYONE . . . . BUT FROM HER ON OUT YOU MEET UP EVERY WEEKEND TO FUCK AND SUCK . . . . .YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL B AT THE DAYTON LEGAL WALL TOMMORROW AT NOON . . . OR YOU BITCHES TO SKARED TO SHOW UP I BET YOU WILL BE TOO BUZY FUCKING YOUR FRIENDS IN THE ASS IN SOME CHILL FREIGHT LAY UP, AND TEHN ON YOUR WAY HOME YOU WILL GET A MILKSHAKE AND TOKE A DOBBIE, AND THEN TALK ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AND THEN YOU WILL LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND THINK THAT YOUR DUDE LOOKS GOOD WITH A SPLASH OF BLACK ON HIS NOSE AND THEN YOU LEAN OVER TO WIPE IT OFF AND THEN YOU BOTH GIGGLE AND HE SAYS THAT HE LIKES IT AND THEN YOU SAY I JUSTED WANTED TO CLEAN YOU UP . . . YOU START TO RUB HIS JEANS AND YOU SAY THERE IS SOME PAINT ON YOU PANTS LET ME CLEAN THAT UP AND YOU START TO SUCK HIS HARD THROBING COCK. . . YOU LOVE IT THE YASTE REMINDS YOU OF A POPSICLE FROM THE ICE CREAM MAN . .. MMMMMMMMMMM . . . .HE COMES IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU THEMN MAKE A AGREEMENT TO NOT TELL ANYONE . . . . BUT FROM HER ON OUT YOU MEET UP EVERY WEEKEND TO FUCK AND SUCK . . . . .YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha dude ur fucked up

dude i dont care how fuckign grimey what ever part of your city is liek it aitn grimey else where your a fucking retard! dayton's whole graff scene sucks i drive through the city on the regular and see jack shit... other than your one legal wall which everyone has painted and most dayton cats make their careers out of... DAYTON IS NOT A GRAFF MECCA NOR THE CENTER OF THE MIDWEST'S GRAFF SCENE!!! ITS NOT EVEN THE CENTER OF OHIO's get the fuck outta here and go do some lines of coke off your Young Jeezy CD Case... and bump it just to hype yer self up...

^^KEEP YAPPING AND YO LIP WILLZ BE A FLAPPIN . . . YOU RITE CECS . . . I AINT SEEN YOU UP NO WHERE IN DAYTON OR IN THE NASTI NAT-E . . . I HAVE DONE HELLA WALLS AROUND OHIO AND I HAVE BEEN WOTH MAD GIRLS IN THE AREA CODES . . I BET U ONLY FUCKED 1 GIRL AND SHIT . . . FUCK YUNG JEEZY I BUMP MADD EMINEM!!!!

^^KEEP YAPPING AND YO LIP WILLZ BE A FLAPPIN . . . YOU RITE CECS . . . I AINT SEEN YOU UP NO WHERE IN DAYTON OR IN THE NASTI NAT-E . . . I HAVE DONE HELLA WALLS AROUND OHIO AND I HAVE BEEN WOTH MAD GIRLS IN THE AREA CODES . . I BET U ONLY FUCKED 1 GIRL AND SHIT . . . FUCK YUNG JEEZY I BUMP MADD EMINEM!!!!

and this is why 12 year olds shouldnt be on 12oz. thinkin' they are cool because they talk about fuckin a chick.get over yourself and write.and the only walls youve done have been bedroom walls of your friends because your to scared to get up in the real world.

dude i dont care how fuckign grimey what ever part of your city is liek it aitn grimey else where your a fucking retard! dayton's whole graff scene sucks i drive through the city on the regular and see jack shit... other than your one legal wall which everyone has painted and most dayton cats make their careers out of... DAYTON IS NOT A GRAFF MECCA NOR THE CENTER OF THE MIDWEST'S GRAFF SCENE!!! ITS NOT EVEN THE CENTER OF OHIO's get the fuck outta here and go do some lines of coke off your Young Jeezy CD Case... and bump it just to hype yer self up...

Man I wouldnt get worked up about it its not worth it, you wont get through to the fool, majority of this site is a bunch of toys yappin...majority but not all.

^^YO IKE BURNA GOOD LOOKIN ON THE DAYTON BUMP . . . C DAYTON NIGGAZ RUN OHIO AND WE BOMB MAD HARDER THAN ANY OTHER CITY IN THE USA . . . I WUZ AT THE WALL TODAY AND ALL YALL BITCHED OUT I DID A TIGHT ASS BATTLE PIECE . . . YOU SHOULD GO TO THE WALL AND FLICK IT . . . .ON THE FLIP NOTE I FUCKED THIS TIGHT ASS GIRL LAST NITE . . . HER PUSSY WUZ SO FINE AND DIVINE . . . SHE HAD SUM PHAT BAZOOMS AZ WELL SON . . . TITS LIKE GRAPEFRUITS NIPPLES LIKE RAIZINZ . . . . FINE ASS GIRL . . . I VIDEO TAPED IT 2 . . . I AM SELLIN DA VIDEO FO 15$ A COPY HOLLLA AT AT DOG IF YOU NEED A COPY . . . . YEAH DAYTON IS THE HARDEST BOMBING CIT-A IN THE USA . . . .#1 SON!!!!!!

:-) http://ecolorpostcards.com/winner.html

why cant people just post flicks withoug whining about sutch petty bullshit ruining our ohio thread................................. this goes to eveyone! from every crew including my own, and dayton i dont think anyone outside of ohoi has ever even heard of it, i dont thinks its on maps like literally let alone the so called graff map, dayton is just funny cleveland is were its at if you live in ohio or have ever been here you would know that everywere else is a bunch of fricken fields with tiny bumfuck citys and people think they are writers cause they king silly little subarbs that have no scene of exsistance on the map if you want to even attempt to be a real writer step one move to thieveland otherwise shut ur dumn internet graff trendy silly little ass up cause no one wants to here it