-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^^^because I take pride in my state and that means i take pride in the fools in cleveland that write also..

I started this fucking thread to help unify the state as a whole, for the kids in akron, springfield, toledo, cinci, clevo, bustown, and all surrounding areas

This thread says OHIO if you don't get down for OHIO as a whole then go post your shit in the cleveland thread, the cinci thread, BAK thread or whatever

if dude only cares about his city thats cool..my state is my business as your crew is yours.. I paint all over OHIO from small lil towns to big cities I don't care, its all good..

so handle YOUR biz with purple drank aka crik shittin on my ohio people before I do, you need to check this lil dude because his is your affiliate and you are his elder...nuff said

^^^^^because I take pride in my state and that means i take pride in the fools in cleveland that write also..

I started this fucking thread to help unify the state as a whole, for the kids in akron, springfield, toledo, cinci, clevo, bustown, and all surrounding areas

This thread says OHIO if you don't get down for OHIO as a whole then go post your shit in the cleveland thread, the cinci thread, BAK thread or whatever

if dude only cares about his city thats cool..my state is my business as your crew is yours.. I paint all over OHIO from small lil towns to big cities I don't care, its all good..

so handle YOUR biz with purple drank aka crik shittin on my ohio people before I do, you need to check this lil dude because his is your affiliate and you are his elder...nuff said

again i ask. who is this?

I thought you guys were tight like that ace boon type shit..

Im 30 how old are you, I like females, and I don't smoke..

Im not looking for a date here...

are you a graf writer or are you a comedian? it's getting more and more difficult to convince me that anything you have to say holds any weight.

good thing nobody cares.

think what you want and continue to let these youngsters act like they do while they drop you and your boys name into the mix,

the fact that you even talk to purple drank aka crik aka tip aka toy ass pussy lets me know that you cosign on his remarks,

when he's always yappin about his boys in cst.....

because those fucks worship cst, you guys write the rules for them and if you don't then all you have is disorder..

i shouldn't have to tell you this...continue being a role model for these cornballs that think your the man..

If your 30years or older I feel sorry for you that you even hang out with little kids half your age but I guess it beez like that for you and alot of people in this here graff game ...

on some grown ass man shit you b easy homie don't get fucked up over some stupid shit that some lil kids get you into....1

think what you want and continue to let these youngsters act like they do while they drop you and your boys name into the mix,

the fact that you even talk to purple drank aka crik aka tip aka toy ass pussy lets me know that you cosign on his remarks,

when he's always yappin about his boys in cst.....

because those fucks worship cst, you guys write the rules for them and if you don't then all you have is disorder..

i shouldn't have to tell you this...continue being a role model for these cornballs that think your the man..

If your 30years or older I feel sorry for you that you even hang out with little kids half your age but I guess it beez like that for you and alot of people in this here graff game ...

on some grown ass man shit you b easy homie don't get fucked up over some stupid shit that some lil kids get you into....1

you gonna fuck me up?

bring it if you got it. i aint sweatin no lip service.

careful now.

hey kids lets be honest here. most of the stuff in this post is horrible. the best writer in ohio is When . . . hands down, and the group he paints with a close second, TBK and TSC.

just because you do freights twice a week and steal all of your paint doesn't make you good.

face it you suck, not only as graffers but you just suck at life.