-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

toys constantly ruining this ohio page

got you should put your boys in line.

THEY GIVE YOU A REAL BAD NAME

by the way nice marker stash fucking herb

go get some paint you dildo

and crow has more work put in than any of you fools in cleveland

so respect that shit he's saying about going over history

it's wak man 5 years aftter your out the game don't you want some new jack to not go over your shit?

fucking hate this bullshit

you fools always step outta line

i hope your fucking ip address's gets tracked

you fucking faggot ass self posting

self promoting hoes

it's always me ,me ,me ,with you people

vanity smurf ass hoes

bump the heads in cleveland that aren't posted enough

droids and blackhearts

I have to agree, going over that AKS piece shows no respect for the people that were here before you. Normally I stay quiet on these things. Hek you know I'm one of the few writers from the west that's legitimatly cool with you but showing off that award on here was going to bring you drama, you should've known that. There's a LOT of young kids on this page who have the fire in their hearts but need to learn style still before stepping up. I used to be that kid, putting up cockeyed pieces for years that I thought were fresh. I never understood why I didn't get the respect I "deserved". You don't get to decide when you're good, the world does. They'll let you know when you're hookin' it up right. This goes out to ALL you young kids.

NOW for you older cats like myself, you need to stop calling these young kids toys and try giving them some positive advice so they don't hate you if and when they do come up in the game. If you're still out there rockin' it, show these kids why you don't like what they do. If they don't listen, then it's their own faults. Gone are the days of history, apprentices and mentors. Mad respect to my mentor PRESTO D.E.F.

-Mr. Lost

ohio has a history.......granted it isnt as old as other states and by no means did ohio set any kind of stage.....but there was a time when people were at least respectful of the history and the names that came before them. cleveland has a dope history. im not from there and i dont claim to know shit about it.....but i probably know more than the majority of herbs from there posting their wak ass shit all over this thread. i came before the days of the internet......maybe thats why i see it differently than some of the "youngins".

there are sketch threads created to post your markers/blackbook pieces.....why flood the ohio thread? str8 up, no one with minimal skills/experience will ever get respect posting themselves all over this thread.

if you did some work and put in the time and effort, someone will recognize it and take a flick...maybe even post it on the internet (whoo hoooo, i hope you feel super gay now). if you went out to do a spot then youve got to be happy just knowing its riding and people where you live are seeing it.......thats the point....not to post them on forums where everyone including 5.0 sees it. thats a great way to get buffed, and get sidebusted by some toy who now thinks that hitting that shit gives them an internet pass to cheap fame. graffiti is about fame and theres several ways to go about getting it........but those who do work know the unwritten rules and ways of gaining fame without selfpromotion and starting beef....cheap fame always blows up in your face.

i agree with bojangles that people need to do more encouraging towards the next generation but shit....alot of these fools don't want that.....they want to post their shit and be seen.....and in return get no respect for posting the last thing they painted in every thread....on every forum.

last but not least. if bak wants to post everything they do on this forum, why not start a bak crew thread where at least you can look at your own stuff/make comments/and genuinely own your own thread....rather than posting every piece on the ohio thread. i respect the fact that bak goes out and does work....but i would have a lot more respect for them if it wasnt reposted flicks of the same shots every other week under a different alias. y'all have to realize that the more you do that the more it looks like you are out for cheap fame. nuff said......and its not meant as stupid ass internet beef. i could care less what people think of me......and if you really have a problem with what ive said keep it pm and let me know without plastering that shit everywhere it doesnt belong.

what happend to ohio?

do u think if u whined to the nba that you have been playing basketball for 10 years that they gonna give ya a contract?ha ha if you painted for ever and you still suck, then its just that YOU STILL SUCK! and the best thing you got to say about yourself is u painted for x amount of years then thats pretty damn pathetic, just like how crow is twice heks size but he wont even look him in the eye thats fuckin weak! ya fools need to step off you guys paint trains and think ur johney dangerouse, just becasue B.AK. is in the streets always putting in work and they dont need to sit on the internet and try to front like the rest of you. so as regularly said to weak internet b.s. talkers RECOGNIZE REAL! to the up in comers c.a.s. or whomever do ur thing, dont worry about these fools they just hate because in one year from now when ur burning them the only thing they can say is they painted for x years. well who the x cares do ur thing thieveland! people that are secure with themselves and there crew dont need to hate so check youselfs next time before u try to ruin are thread with your little whining peace and much love to all (yes even you fake as haters that just give me fuel for my fire) 216ism\ waste-5\ Braindamged Alcohalic Kriminals

do u think if u whined to the nba that you have been playing basketball for 10 years that they gonna give ya a contract?ha ha if you painted for ever and you still suck, then its just that YOU STILL SUCK! and the best thing you got to say about yourself is u painted for x amount of years then thats pretty damn pathetic, just like how crow is twice heks size but he wont even look him in the eye thats fuckin weak! ya fools need to step off you guys paint trains and think ur johney dangerouse, just becasue B.AK. is in the streets always putting in work and they dont need to sit on the internet and try to front like the rest of you. so as regularly said to weak internet b.s. talkers RECOGNIZE REAL! to the up in comers c.a.s. or whomever do ur thing, dont worry about these fools they just hate because in one year from now when ur burning them the only thing they can say is they painted for x years. well who the x cares do ur thing thieveland! people that are secure with themselves and there crew dont need to hate so check youselfs next time before u try to ruin are thread with your little whining peace and much love to all (yes even you fake as haters that just give me fuel for my fire) 216ism\ waste-5\ Braindamged Alcohalic Kriminals

you obviously paid no attention to what i said or even made a point of. keep the nba analogies for labron james.

"just becasue B.AK. is in the streets always putting in work and they dont need to sit on the internet and try to front like the rest of you."

that right there is my point and you missed it completely.....if bak does all that work, it should speak for itself......does that crew need you posting their shit all over the place? if you paid attention to what i was saying you would realize its not hate. i'll be honest, im not hyped up like you or a lot of you fools that come on here acting hard. wats the point of that. its a shame that this is what people think being "real" is all about: talking like a tuff guy and posting your stuff everytime you paint.

this is not "your" thread and thats why you should start a bak thread.......so you can confront all the haters and whiners on there instead of a thread that represents an entire state. love and peace to all............

have you ever once heard of ba.k. starting shit or coming on here talking shit? the answer is no other people have tryd to fuck with the crew then got there shit taking out other people come one here talking shit about the crew and all they try to do is clear there name, no one from the crew ever goes on here talkin shit or hating on people but there is some of you who always wanna kick up dust for some stupid reason then as always never say who they are just hide behind abc or cba screen name, but enough of this stupid little girly gossip go change ur tampons and post some flicks and all that bak shit is way way old so obvously they dont come on here posting all there shit or you just dont live in cleveland because you would see far more recent things all over the streets no more chit chat just flicks

you obviously paid no attention to what i said or even made a point of. keep the nba analogies for labron james.

"just becasue B.AK. is in the streets always putting in work and they dont need to sit on the internet and try to front like the rest of you."

that right there is my point and you missed it completely.....if bak does all that work, it should speak for itself......does that crew need you posting their shit all over the place? if you paid attention to what i was saying you would realize its not hate. i'll be honest, im not hyped up like you or a lot of you fools that come on here acting hard. wats the point of that. its a shame that this is what people think being "real" is all about: talking like a tuff guy and posting your stuff everytime you paint.

this is not "your" thread and thats why you should start a bak thread.......so you can confront all the haters and whiners on there instead of a thread that represents an entire state. love and peace to all............

wow...

ii cant beleave it...

but ii must go with u onthis 1...

BAK is holding it down...but they are deep...

o0o well BAK is up and so it Droids

an go go reason is its cold...

i was out last night and look at all that snow...

the wall looks the same notten new from what ii seen...

well CAS Kru did a roller over some 1...

but its kinda kold n kinda snowie...

rite now...

SAVING UP CANS!!!!!

but u did make a nice lil ponit;)

i like how this guy lost drops in and thinks he can sum up and fix the problem so easy

i have ignored these post whores forever! fact is they still will not wake up

and got their old school writer is so caught up in someone caring he is alive INSTEAD OF SCHOOLING THESE FOOLS he acts like a juvenille about shit he should know about by now

so we are done with you fools

i like how this guy lost drops in and thinks he can sum up and fix the problem so easy

i have ignored these post whores forever! fact is they still will not wake up

ans got their old school writer is so caught up in someone caring he is alive INSTEAD OF SCHOOLING THESE FOOLS he acts like a juvenille about shit he should now about by now

so we are done with you fools

Whatever chief, Punch 'em in the face then. I'm makin papes from this shit these days. I read this thread constantly just to see who's up and coming in Cleveland. I merely made a statement because a nice piece from back in the day was destroyed.