-OHIO-

HIGHTOP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what crew be on this from Cleveland???

is BAK in this mother fucker??? Heeelll Yea

is CAS in this mother fucker??? Heeelll Yea thats my cruw

is Droids in this mother fucker??? Heeellll yea

but who else tho???

and who is running the city???

Cleveland heads run Cleveland. out of towners are welcomed to paint but dont get mad if a cleveland kid goes over you. we live here and every wall is ours by right.

the funny thing about out of towners is 99% of the time they hit the city way harder than the locals because they can leave..they dont worry about po nil. Usually locals are more concerned about being able to reside in their city without police all up on em... I feel what your saying but as far as who is kinging clevo right now the locals are sleeping while the out of towners are catching wrek...come to bustown hit it hard and leave im sure dudes will be hating on you like you are hating on them..Plus you guys don't even have a ghetto bird up there thats like taking candy from a baby. Columbus is much harder to get up than any other city in ohio.....as far as I see it if you live in ohio you should be hitting clevo cols and cinci on the reg, and toledo and crackron for that steel..

stop catching feelings and go paint, your boy sano came thru and hit some shit...He's the only cst dude reppin down here. where are all you fuckin out of towners at????

Its a respect thing, if you're salty that out of towners hitting your shit, then you're prolly a bitch. Somebody thats doing shit correct in your city is nothing to get salty about. I understand if its some toy ass fools though.

As far as people getting on here and saying the most corny shit I've ever heard, that should stop immediatley. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, I'm just stating. Flicks should outway the talking.

i aint salty about out of town kids hitting cleveland. like i said, they're welcome to paint.

i might be salt about out of towners going over me but so would any one else in their own city.

all im saying is, if you dont live here, dont catch feelings if a local goes over you. If i hit any other city beside cleveland, i would'nt expect my shit to last for too long. and i would'nt be all hurt if it got gone over like some kids get.

if you hit mostly streets, you get used to getting buffed anyway. all part of the game.

i aint salty about out of town kids hitting cleveland. like i said, they're welcome to paint.

i might be salt about out of towners going over me but so would any one else in their own city.

all im saying is, if you dont live here, dont catch feelings if a local goes over you. If i hit any other city beside cleveland, i would'nt expect my shit to last for too long. and i would'nt be all hurt if it got gone over like some kids get.

if you hit mostly streets, you get used to getting buffed anyway. all part of the game.

:rolleyes:

this guy